Clicking the mouse.

Options
124»

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm interesting topic...

Always curious to the question being asked but always had a another set of hands to take care of that.
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Beware the censorship police! :smile:
    "And the more they lock us, the hornier we git! And then Doo says, 'Hey there Loretta, spread me up another one o' them there baloney sandwiches!' "

(A prize to whoever can tell me what movie I borrowed that line from before they lock this thread! :laugh: )

Coal Miners Daughter
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Maybe try andmake new friends or go to church........You could probably use a few decent people who would support you, as opposed to your former friends who partied all the time

While I think what you say has a lot of merit I think if what the OP alludes to in her post is to be believed she sounds depressed and borderline agoraphobic.

I think it's going to take more than Jesus and tea & sympathy...
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    ms, you're probably right. I thought about it after I sent it to her. She may not be religious or since she suffers from agoraphobia, it may be hard for her to travel. She sounds exactly like a very good friend of mine , whose husband just packed up and left her one evening, without one word to her of why he left her

she became housebound and it took a few years of support from TERRAP and a few other counsellors to help her get over her anxiety and depression

OP, friend me, Ill support you and be a shoulder to cry on, or an ear that will listen. I can sympathize about your situation, just friend me and Ill be here to listen.........Your new friend, Lloyd
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    As i said before because of what you said about me im killing all these threads.

They are playing truth or dare someone dared the OP to post this.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/585866-truth-or-dare-friday
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me you just need to find some motivation to start exercising again. Think about how it was when you were in good shape and just make some short term goals that you can accomplish and once you get them it gets a lot easier after that.

This guy is right IMHO! Nothing wrong with clicking the mouse.... I like that work out too! But it's not gonna burn much... i would start by taking some nice walks around your neighborhood. Maybe join a fitness or walking/hiking group so you can start to meet people AND get some real work outs in! The trick is finding a work-out you like....

remember if this was a worthwhile workout that really burned cals there would be no fat men in this world ;)
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Shady, so this OP is a troll.?.....Dam, and here I thought she was in a bad way and I was just trying to help..

sheese, I really , truly thought she was in a bad way. Hmm, makes you just want to stop trying to help people, esp in her situation

Thanks for the heads up...........Never again :(
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    As i said before because of what you said about me im killing all these threads.

They are playing truth or dare someone dared the OP to post this.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/585866-truth-or-dare-friday

You mean people have to be dared to put up crap posts? I do it by myself all the time...

Still, at least I can rest easy that there isn't a lady somewhere who is actually locked up in her basement ;)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Must be an Americanism?

I heard it used in American Pie once

For some reason in the UK it gets called a Kit-Kat Shuffle!

I just refer to it as "having a little fumble" :happy:

I'm from the UK, never heard that one before, gosh you learn something new everyday on MFP :laugh: