Do these shorts look like they are too small on me?

Options
SPNLuver83
SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
So yesterday I went shorts shopping because it was hot and all of my shorts from last summer are too big. But I think I may have gotten *high* off the excitement of being able to squeeze into a size 3 because looking now I feel like they look like they are too tight on me. :/ With the fact that I had to rush in trying them on cuz I had my 2 kids with me I feel like I may have misjudged how they truly look. Last summer I was wearing size 11 shorts, so it almost feels wrong so to speak to be wearing 3s...

These are the shorts in question... All a size 3 save for one pair, which are 5s.

5412SZ35.jpg
5412SZ36.jpg
5412SZ34.jpg
5412SZ33.jpg
5412SZ32.jpg
5412SZ31.jpg
5412SZ3.jpg

Honest opinions please!! Do they look like they are ill-fitting?

O, and my head wasn't cropped out do to trying to be anonymous or nethin like that, just not feelin myself today :/

Thanks for your input.

Replies

• Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • Rockerchick77
    Options
    I can't see your pics....
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    What has been seen cannot be unseen! :huh:

Edit: That was just for the first pic... the rest of the pics look just fine to me.
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    yeah i dunno why they aren't posting WTF :/ hold on fdjfgfkjfgg
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    host on imgur.com

more reliable than photobucket, and not blocked anywhere. Like at my work. where photobucket is blocked.
  • Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Awww you look amazing!!!!!!!! COngratulations your a sexy mama!!!
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    ok i fixed it peeps
  • georgedarling
    georgedarling Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You haven't caught up with your new body image yet. Those shorts are totally cute on you!
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    First, shame on you for that first picture. What has been seen cannot be unseen. AGGHH!!!

Second, thank you for making up for it with the rest. Because, DAMN!!! No, those shorts are not too small. They look JUUUUST RIGHT!
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    They all look great. I like the second pair the best though. the lighter blue short cutoffs. you have nice legs. flaunt them.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    They are too long, get boycut shorty shorts then were talking *CALLME-Ty
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    They look great!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    No. Not too small, but not tight enough....
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look good in them, and they look good on you. You should be very proud.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Lovin the new shorts!! Very cute and flattering!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    They all are cute, but pic two looks like it could be just a pinch tight. Overall, you look GREAT!!! I can't wait until I have the thighs for shorts. Keep up the good work!

FYI: I sent that first pic around the office.. I could tell when it was opened becuase everyone was dying!! :smile: :laugh:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    They all look great but the 4th pair down. They are not long enough or short enough if that makes sense lol. They just don't hit you as well as the others. But the rest look awesome
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I think they look great. But if you feel uncomfortable, maybe a size bigger would feel better. I was so used to squeezing into cloths, that now I like a little "room". :ohwell:
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Shoot, I can't see anything wrong with any of them on you. Naturally I'm more a fan of the short shorts, but hey, they all look great!
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I think they are kinda too small Maybe you need to take them off and post pics?:blushing: Lol.. Nah, you look incredible! :drinker: