Do these shorts look like they are too small on me?

Options

Replies

• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    You look great in all those shorts.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    My favorite shorts, cut-offs! I think you look really cute in them. You have gorgeous legs and a great figure! You certainly don't even resemble the first photo. Get that body image outta your mind!
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Your shorts look great. That first picture made my eyes burn. :sad: :noway:
  • PandaHerber
    PandaHerber Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great! What matters is really how you feel in them. So you have to realize you look good and then when you feel like you look good, it will be obvious when you walk into a room. It's all about how you carry yourself. So Rock It!!!
  • grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow, I think I could have gone my whole life without seeing the first one! But you look amazing!!!!!
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    looks like u still need to work on the love handle area where u may be widest compared to every where else. Once that shrinks even 1/2 inch more then you will look GREAT in all those clothes.. YOU do look good in them now and GREAT PROGRESS by the way.. but yea I know what u mean. and well there are plenty of cute tanks and shirts you can wear to hide that lil wee problem area for now u kno. and keep at it.. shiiit I wish I were a 3! right now :) Im a 7 OR YEA JUST GO UP ONE MORE SIZE.. I like the 1st pic and the 2nd pic. then 3,4,5 and 7 those either need to go up a size or discarded period cuz they do nuthin for ur cute figure infact they kinda take away from ur figure.. ;/
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    my eyes . . . my eyes . . . my eyes . . .

but seriously, all the other ones are super cute. nice butt :)
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    You look great, but honestly I think number 2 and 4 would be more flattering one size up -- but that's just a personal preference. I think shorts that are a little loose around the legs make people look slimmer.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    First I wantd to write that I know how you feel about looking like that first pic! I did the same thing today! BUT you look awesome in all the pictures you posted :) Great work girl!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Your shorts look fine. Get rid of the capris though. It's like they're trying to decide between being shorts and pants but they're stuck in the middle.
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you look great not to small at all!
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    looks like u still need to work on the love handle area and tone our ur tummy. Once that shrinks even 1/2 inch more then you will look GREAT in all those clothes.. YOU do look good in them now and GREAT PROGRESS by the way.. but yea I know what u mean. and well there are plenty of cute tanks and shirts you can wear to hide that lil wee problem area for now u kno. and keep at it.. shiiit I wish I were a 3! right now :) Im a 7

Agreed - but that should be done through toning.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    They look like they all fit great to me!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I bought a size 3 that I feel my be a little tight in my thighs ( damn Insanity) But I am keeping them because they are cute and my only pair of shorts.
    They look good on you. Maybe a wee bit tight on a couple pairs, but you are still working right?
    Last summer when I was still losing weight I made the mistake of buying a bunch of size 7's. I ended up being a size 3. So it is better if you are still planing on losing some weight to go smaller rather than bigger.
  • PaulaJKelly
    PaulaJKelly Posts: 96
    Options
    Only you can decide what YOU feel comfortable in. I have learned that just because I can get some pants/shorts on and they fit (size 2) doesn't mean that they make me feel good. It isn't the size because that is what I wear. It may be the cut, the rise, the overall structure and cut of the article of clothing. If you don't feel comfortable in them and confident in them, you will NEVER wear them. So good luck. Remember it seems as though it takes over an hour of trying jeans on to find one that works. Good for you on your weight loss journey.
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    They all look great. Remember, Jeans give a bit after wearing them the first time as well. Just make sure you can sit down without your bum hanging out! :tongue:
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You look great, but honestly I think number 2 and 4 would be more flattering one size up -- but that's just a personal preference. I think shorts that are a little loose around the legs make people look slimmer.

I agree with this.

Very impressive getting in to your new size 3s!!
  • SarahKJ0704
    SarahKJ0704 Posts: 25
    Options
    you look great ! keep up the good work girl ! :smile:
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options
    Definitely the two cut offs, are killer