Morning star

Options
2»

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Morningstar > Boca any day of the week and MS has a bigger product line.
  • jpbeck
    jpbeck Posts: 30
    Options
    My dietitian recommended me morning star sausage patties telling me a lot of the meat eaters she sees say they like them. So I gave it a try and bought a small box. They were good so I bought a big box at Costco. =P

Now the only question is what to do with the meat breakfast sausages sitting in the freezer.
  • BRFMcKay
    BRFMcKay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Their "chicken" patties, burgers, and breakfast links are good (I much prefer the links to real meat). An even better meat replacement brand is Gardein. Their Seven Grain Chickn Tenders are AMAZING.

Agree! I love gardein much more.
  • pmich08
    pmich08 Posts: 193
    Options
    Personally I have tried Boca, Morning Star and Quorn as well as Trader Joes stuff.

I like Quorn because it isn't made with soy and seems to have really high protein and their stuff is delicious. However as far as soy based products, everything from Trader Joes has been far superior than either Boca or Morning Star and almost all their foods are made with non-GMO soy.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    SPICY BLACK BEAN BURGERS are amazing!!!!!! I also eat their sausage patties with breakfast every morning. Amazing.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I will definitely give them a try