27LBS LOST IN 4 MONTHS

Options

Replies

• BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wait, you guys, I get it. She stood there for 4 months. Not moving a muscle. Like a Shaolin Monk. She didn't move from that spot for 4 months. And that's how she lost 27 pounds!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Well done you!
  • editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I think I got it. OP forgot to take a BEFORE, so the success is REAL, but the BEFORE is faked. Way to go, sweety!!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Wait, you guys, I get it. She stood there for 4 months. Not moving a muscle. Like a Shaolin Monk. She didn't move from that spot for 4 months. And that's how she lost 27 pounds!

lmao^^
    Funny how she forgot to change her ticker(17lbs lost) to reflect the magic done to the photo(27lbs)...what a ......., nope not gonna say it just think it
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    ingenious!
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    Weirdest post ever. I think it would have been easier just to lose the 27 lbs than to go to such trouble to make a not even passable photoshopped before and after.

Takes about 5 minutes.
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Fake.

Labels on the spices are in the same position. Time on the stove is the same. Light on the hair is same. Door position. Hand position. Wrinkles on the top are the same.

Not cool.
    i agreed with this as well this is the same photo but photoshopped

It is absolutely the same image with a distortion correction applied in photoshop. The lines on the cabinets near her arm on the left of the image are slightly curved in the second one.

The house and cabinets are on a diet and getting thinner too?
  • sarah_jane_1986
    Options
    Look..i didnt take a picture when i started my fitness pal. So when i took the pic today. I did go online so i could see what i looked like 27lbs heavier. I dont appreciate people calling my success fake because its not. Im amazed that i even had the guts to post it. I guess i learned my lesson. Thanks for the support...
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You Go Girl!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Look..i didnt take a picture when i started my fitness pal. So when i took the pic today. I did go online so i could see what i looked like 27lbs heavier. I dont appreciate people calling my success fake because its not. Im amazed that i even had the guts to post it. I guess i learned my lesson. Thanks for the support...

1. That would have been really nice to explain in your original post. Did you really think people weren't going to notice they were exactly the same photo?

2. That still doesn't explain why your ticker says 17 pounds lost.

3. I'm still not sure I believe you. Posting a fake picture, regardless of which one it was, it a serious breach of trust.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options

Explaining that probably would've been a lot smarter to do in the beginning instead of posting an obviously altered before/after without any explanation.
  • sarah_jane_1986
    Options
    I lost 10lbs on another program before i started myfitnesspal
  • sarah_jane_1986
    Options
    Sorry for not explaining it when i posted...did it in kind of a rush..
  • Jorra
    Options

I feel like no before picture would have been better than a faked one. Congratulations on your continued success, but please be more discerning in the future about what you post.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

lady, you got caught in a lie, simple as that.
  • Jorra
    Options
    Also, could you tell us the website you used to make yourself look bigger? I'm curious because I don't have too many before pictures either.
  • mmmyotwnz
    mmmyotwnz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Take pictures along the way.
  • bonnycrews
    bonnycrews Posts: 2
    Options
    So why not just admit that up front? Or tell us you don't have a before pic but here's what I look like now?
  • laurenrenee1025
    Options
    i would love to know how to do this to my own pictures....seriously though haha
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work..
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!