Fat thighs!

Options
13»

Replies

• tnacey
    tnacey Posts: 4
    Options
    Spot reduction is not possible, but keep up the good work, do some of those suggested lunges and dead lifts, Love Yourself and do more Yoga!
  • TheOfficialEpic
    Options
    It's true, you can't spot reduce, but you CAN have window thighs. You're most likely just holding a strong percentage of your stubborn body fat between your legs. Stubborn meaning as you diet down, this will be one of the last places to lean out because you're carrying the most around it. Once again though, it CAN be done. Stay consistent. Make sure you're meeting your daily protein requirements, and reduce your remaining calories via fats and carbs until you start losing. I have had many a female client in your situation, but once the lower their body fat percentage enough, they no longer have this issue. Keep working hard and you'll one day reap the benefits. Hope this helps. Cheers yeh
  • SarahBarker1987
    SarahBarker1987 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Learn to love them. I am a mega pear shape and if you learn to dress for it (literally, in dresses) then it's the best place to hold your weight! Way better than being top-heaving or holding all your weight on your stomach. Chuck the jeans, put a dress on and take your fine self out!
    This makes me feel good, thank you!
  • SarahBarker1987
    SarahBarker1987 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi random question... When u put in your food example sharwoods wraps it comes up with 600 calories is this including the chicken or not?! It's fustrating me
    Read the packet, it ususally says. For example, Old El Paso Fajita kits includes the salsa, wraps and bbq powder when it's scanned in, but not the chicken :)