I am almost at my goal....

Options
I have been apart of myfitnesspal for a ltl over a year now haven't ever posted on here though, but I've followed the south beach and worked out 2-3hrs a day I now Jog 4.6 miles 2x a day it amazes me cause I NEVER thought I'd be able to do that, I am so very proud of my success and want to share it with others in hope of keeping others motivated :) I have made a complete life style change and am headed into the rest of my life healthy :) I was never big untill I had my 2nd child and I've just never been able to lose it mainly cause I just never tried hard enough but anyways in Feb of 08 I was about 250lbs Feb of 09 I was down to 205-209 fluctuated was breastfeeding during that time so my ability to drastically change my diet was not possible as everytime I didn't eat a TON every day my milk would decrease and I'd have a fussy child ANYWAYS here I am July 1st 09 weighing in a 136.6!!! I have NEVER EVER EVER been this small before IN MY LIFE so it still doesn't seem real LOL I have 6.6 lbs left to lose want to be around 130 its taking its sweet time coming off now though which is cool I am SO happy about what I've accomplished so far. If I can do it really anyone can I truly believe that you just have to be ready and willing to change everything that you're used to and make yourself get up and workout even on the days you don't feel like it...... Here are my pics....

250 (didn't really have any of my body for obvious reasons LOL but you can DEF tell in my face)
2008167.jpg
100_4023.jpg
230 or so
2008195.jpg
100_6331.jpg
summer09006.jpg

Replies

• ellymay
    ellymay Posts: 5
    Options
    Ok well for some reason the pics didn't show up can you not use photobucket images?
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Ok well for some reason the pics didn't show up can you not use photobucket images?
    you have to change the IMG in the code to img (lowercase)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    250 (didn't really have any of my body for obvious reasons LOL but you can DEF tell in my face)
    2008167.jpg
    100_4023.jpg
    230 or so
    2008195.jpg
    100_6331.jpg
    summer09006.jpg
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    W:love:W!
  • bluroses
    bluroses Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    fantastic! you look so great!
    but, more importantly, i'll bet u FEEL GREAT!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job. You have a right to be proud.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic!!
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Great results for your dedicated hard work!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    holy s**t!! You look great! I can't wait til I can post up after pics like yours! good job! :flowerforyou:
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    So really you have lost like 70 lbs in 5 months if you start from February 205-209 to now 136.6. That is really good.
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Definitely a motivation! Thanks for posting!
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Way to go! Thanks for posting; what an encouragement!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    So really you have lost like 70 lbs in 5 months if you start from February 205-209 to now 136.6. That is really good.

When I did the South Beach Diet, I lost 30 pounds in 10 weeks (2.5 months). It really does work that fast. But then I got into nursing school and gained the 10 pounds I am now trying to lose. It's worth a shot, especially if you are like me and a self-proclaimed sugar addict. Good luck! :happy:
  • ellymay
    Options
    Thanks for fixing my pics I edited it too LOL, and thanks everyone and yes 70lbs since Feb I had to stop breastfeeding to really be able to focus on the weight loss and I've been literally obsessed with sticking to the south beach and working out all the time.
  • ellymay
    Options

When I did the South Beach Diet, I lost 30 pounds in 10 weeks (2.5 months). It really does work that fast. But then I got into nursing school and gained the 10 pounds I am now trying to lose. It's worth a shot, especially if you are like me and a self-proclaimed sugar addict. Good luck! :happy:
    LOL yup I sooo am a sugar addict too LOL but I LOVE LOVE to eat a piece of teh chocolate and nut mix recipe I got from teh south beach its sooo good and satisfies my sweet tooth also chromium pilconate REALLY helps with carb cravings I just can never remember to take it lOL
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Wow! The difference from Feb - June is remarkable! :noway:

Great job!! :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou: You look FANTASTIC!!! :wink:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Congratulations, your a real inspiration!!!
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing:flowerforyou: You are a real inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!