Beautiful Blue Team WEEK 9

Options
124»

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I just messaged all the current and some of the past members of our team to remind them that we are weighing in today. Hopefully we can rope a few of them back in. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Happy for ya Rach-I'm soooo depressed today-probs with my oldest and I'm here at they lake...don't know how to get over this hump-especially while trying to stay away from crap.:cry: Damn stress, how can I get past this one....husbands don't get it. :cry: I can't even go home, I have friends coming here this weekend. My :heart: is definitely not been into these holidays at all. :cry:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hey blue team!!

Pretty quiet around here today! Did I miss the new thread....??

hmo4 - sorry to hear about your problems with your oldest. I hope that things get better & that you can get to enjoy your time at the lake with your friends and family! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    You're right - we're all just too quiet today - Rach get a boyfriend and leaves us all hanging - jeez!:laugh: :wink:

san-great new pic

kath-hope your day is getting better! Go kick box and kick some butt to take out some stress
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't get the chart and new thread up last night guys! I had to take neighbor to the emergency room and was up all night waiting for them to discharge him. :yawn:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Chrissy - love the new, super hot picture!!! :love:

Rach - no prob! I hope that things with the neighbor went okay! :flowerforyou: