Hi! New to this site, lookin' for friends.

Options
13»

Replies

• lemasney
    lemasney Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! 30 year old tattooed stay-at-home momma of two here in Ohio. I'm only trying to lose about 20 pounds or so now but more importantly make sustainable health changes. Previously to coming to this site (I was recommended by a friend) I lost about 20 pounds myself via diet changes and a deep obsession with Wii workout games, haha. I have a current goal of taking up running, so we'll see how that goes. Currently benched from working out for one week more due to a recent surgery but I'm itchin' to get out of the gate already.

Anyway, looking for friends with whatever goals of their own, just people I can chat with and read from to help me enjoy my time here at MFP. I always feel more accountable with a few talkative buddies around! So yeah... add me or say hi and tell me about yourself :)

Count me in.
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Always welcome new friends. Feel free to add. Even though I haven't been on here much lately....battling pneumonia right now, so haven't exercised in 2 weeks, nor have I been tracking my food intake because I haven't had much of an appetite.
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm also new to the site. I joined yesterday. I am a 36 year old wife and mother of 4 children. I'm a stay-at-home mom working on my RN degree (currently an LPN). I've had 4 c-sections so my tummy looks horrible. And the 4th c-section had to be done vertically....so, you can imagine what that looks like...along with all the fat. I weigh 164 lbs. My first goal weight is 150 lbs. I'll see what I need to do at that point. Feel free to add me. Would love the support!
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want, I'm also trying to lose 20 I lost 3LB's so far:smile:
  • midgetio
    midgetio Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi, I'm 17 and looking to lose another 9lbs, already lost 19! :) add me if you like :-D
  • frenchie2727
    frenchie2727 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to the party...I'm a 34 year old untattood mom of an 8 yr old girl looking to trim down about 20 lbs and set a good example for her. I have a handful of MFP friends that have truly supported and motivated me and would love more :)