What are you having for dinner?

Options
13»

Replies

• iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    skinless, boneless chicken breast and greek salad with raspberry & red wine vinegar dressing, also some kinda fruit and a bottle of water.
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm using Elk meat to make spaghetti, garlic bread and a Roman salad.

What are you having? Or wish you were having?

We are having our Cinco de Mayo get together tonight (I know, a day late, but my brother in law had to go to the ER last night...) so we will have tacos and quesadillas. Gonna opt for low fat sour cream and salsa for my tacos.

On a funny note about the elk. One time we stopped at Fuddruckers and my 14 year old had an elk burger. On our way home he got the worst case of gas EVER!! We had a van at the time, and literally had to pull off the road to open the doors because he was so bad. No more elk for him!!!

Oh my I hope your BIL is alright!

Poor little man, I bet his *kitten* was burning bad that night! ;) haha

I think personally (and granted, I'm no doctor) that he had a severe heat stroke. Blurry vision, the whole bit. The ER let him go home last night, which kinda freaks me out, but they are the professionals.

I'm sure my son's butt was burning. Couldn't have been any worse than our nostrils though!! :laugh:
  • Canbfit4life
    Canbfit4life Posts: 124
    Options
    turkey burgers on wheat whole grain bread & bake sweetpotatoes
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    .... I have no idea! and this is supposed to be my first week of planning...! off to the store now :)
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Meatloaf, sweet potato fries, and a whole wheat roll.
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I had chilli con carne with Quorn mince and boiled rice :) The small amount of rice I had helped to fill me up and the sauce was more for taste. I'm resisting toffee cheese cake by drinking a Slim Fast chocolate shake!