208 lbs to 148 lbs - PICS

Options
1235»

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Getting rid of those crackers, I'll bet, heightened the weight loss Now the trick is, get into the mindset of NEVER going back to processed carbohydrates. Way too many calories for what you get. Bet you feel 100% better. Best to catch it now, then wonder, 20 years later, "what happened??"

Good for you, keep up the good work.

You are TOTALLY right. That is one of my biggest motivation factors. I do not want to grow old and look back and regret what I've done with anything in my life. or if anything have minor small regrets! Snacking was definitely a HUGE nemesis for me. I didn't realize how much I was trashing my body.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Mrs16
    Mrs16 Posts: 86
    Options
    Wonderful! You look great.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your wonderful comments!

They warm my heart.

I am so happy to inspire others! It's a great feeling and something I have been wanting to do for months and months. I am also super excited to have a ton of new friends to go on this journey with and hope that we can all motivate each other! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Wow!! Great job and congrats on your progress! You look awesome! Thank you for posting :flowerforyou:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Great job!

You have beautiful blue eyes. :D:D:D
  • Joysuzhou
    Joysuzhou Posts: 29
    Options
    Way to go!!! Thanks for sharing the good story!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work; you look GREAT!
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Options
    Nice job. Isn't it great to be able to move around without a struggle? To buy clothes that fit? You have lost weight, but you have gained so much more. Congratulations!
  • jmilano
    jmilano Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You have done yourself proud! Awesome inspiration and I bet you feel wonderful about yourself inside and out! It was so kind of you to share!
  • bcwillow
    bcwillow Posts: 1
    Options
    I am so impressed, especially when you mention that you exercise mildly. I guess that this shows that your diet is the most important component of weight loss. I haven't been on here for long but have already noticed a positive shift in the way I think about the calories I'm consuming. Thank you for sharing your success story, it's very motivating!
  • marydarnell
    Options
    I just started MFP today and was looking around on the web site. I found your story...very motivating :) keep up the good work
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic, great job!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful!!!! WTG!!!!
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you look great i had to really look at your before picture to tell which one you were in the group picture.
  • thaphatdiva
    thaphatdiva Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!