What healthy food are you sick of that you once loved?

Options
13»

Replies

• jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Chicken
  • SailorStarMaker
    Options
    Why am I seeing a lot of posts about almonds.? Are they healthy for u or is there a secret about them???

Almonds are totes healthy. But when you have them all the time, you start to hate them.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal. I ate it too frequently, and now I don't want it anymore.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Salad in general.
    It used to be my favorite lunch, now I can barely stand to eat one.
  • aminakhan1980
    aminakhan1980 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Flimsy, tasteless low-cal wheat bread. Sometimes I just want a big ol' hoaggie instead :(
  • Drawberry
    Drawberry Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to be super generic here and say...chicken. I have a problem meeting my required protein intake and have been settling for chicken-LOTS of chicken lately and second the feeling that I shall soon start to grow wings and lay eggs. I love chicken, LOVE IT! But chicken for lunch,chicken for dinner...not so much love :|

Thankfully I am getting able to mix it up a bit with things like salmon sashimi, and I purchased a flavored vitamin and protein drink powder so I can mix it in milk and make up for what I am losing in 80lbs of chicken.

I picked up some turkey deli meat as well, by the nines did I ever need some different type of bird to eat!

PLUMSGRL I don't think I could ever get tired of cheesecake ;3
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Can I add salad to that? I ate salad so much in my pregnancy 2 years ago and now during this diet that leaves are starting to get really sickening. It's really hard to swallow a salad sometimes. GAAAAAAAh. Can't I eat cookies instead? :D
  • wtdia
    wtdia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    egg beaters and asparagus
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal...right now.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Prawns
  • ImaKnitter67
    Options
    Zuchinni. And tuna.
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Almonds!

Watermelon also
  • reneeileen
    reneeileen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Quinoa. The texture has not been a great experience for me lately. I think I overcooked them a few weeks ago and ever since then it has a gross mouth-feel to me.