Anyone else need to lose 25# or less?

Options
2»

Replies

• sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    Oh thank God! I thought I was alone! LOL.

I have always eaten very healthy for the most part (I have a history of major binging) so the calorie cutting was not a big deal because we rarely eat out and I make everything we eat from hummus to bread to soup broth, etc. So unforunately I didn't even get to lose the excess water weight! We don't drink pop... just water so, lol... I don'tk now how to lose weight!

wow i thought i was the only one who made literally everything from scratch at home and same here only water some black coffee and plain green tea so no water weight I have found that doing cardio doesnt help me much I started doing strength training and I have lost inches and slowly lbs

Haha! Looks like we have a lot in common - kids, married about the same length, and trying to lose about 20ish lbs, and we make everything from scratch!

It's so hard. :-/ I'm thinking I need to gut up and start running 8 miles instead of just 2. (I can't run tos ave my life)

I dont run at all lol I have a very large chest (34DDD) so it hurts to run try adding like 10-15min of strength in it worked wonders for me

I can't run either 36G.. So I what I do is power walk.. I love love love it!!!
  • cuteness81104
    cuteness81104 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Oh thank God! I thought I was alone! LOL.

I have always eaten very healthy for the most part (I have a history of major binging) so the calorie cutting was not a big deal because we rarely eat out and I make everything we eat from hummus to bread to soup broth, etc. So unforunately I didn't even get to lose the excess water weight! We don't drink pop... just water so, lol... I don'tk now how to lose weight!

wow i thought i was the only one who made literally everything from scratch at home and same here only water some black coffee and plain green tea so no water weight I have found that doing cardio doesnt help me much I started doing strength training and I have lost inches and slowly lbs

Haha! Looks like we have a lot in common - kids, married about the same length, and trying to lose about 20ish lbs, and we make everything from scratch!

It's so hard. :-/ I'm thinking I need to gut up and start running 8 miles instead of just 2. (I can't run tos ave my life)

I dont run at all lol I have a very large chest (34DDD) so it hurts to run try adding like 10-15min of strength in it worked wonders for me

I can't run either 36G.. So I what I do is power walk.. I love love love it!!!

I do power walk or the elliptical and i love it but strength training really helped me start to lose I wasnt losing anything with cardio alone
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I wish I had your guys' problem! LOL! My excuses are my two knees.

I think I need to do power walking and strength training. Speaking of knees, they're beginning to crunch again. *tear*
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    it really is harder to lose less! I only need to lose about 20lbs and I do not even hit 1lb a week its a tough journey especially for me because I have no calories t cut because I have always been a healthy eater all I can do is bump up my workouts and it isnt going very quickly I started in feb really keeping to a workout schedule and have only lost 6lbs so far

Measure yourself. You probably have lost inches. I've only lost 6 lbs since Feb but lost 7".