Let me see your Tattoos :)

Options
Post a picture of your tattoos. :)

Here are mine to start it off.

legshoe.jpg

Shoeside.jpg

(You can't see it because of the shoe, but it continues all the way to my toes)

Let's gooooo.........

Replies

• toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    beautiful tattoos!

i can't post mine on here...idk how ahaha but you can see it in my pics :)
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    15028169_3971.jpg

It's a whole lot of Vergil's Latin stretching from one breast to the other. I got it after I lost around 70 or so pounds.
  • stablesong
    stablesong Posts: 224
    Options
    dsc3633j.jpg
  • gatorgirlyyy
    gatorgirlyyy Posts: 349
    Options
    dsc3633j.th.jpg

There you go. :)
  • stablesong
    stablesong Posts: 224
    Options
    Haha, I finally got it. Thank you though!
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    i LOVE tattoos, i have 6. but i only have pics of 3 of them right now...

can someone tell me HOW to post pics? thanks :)
  • SilentJo
    SilentJo Posts: 66
    Options
    I got my first tattoo(s) done in the same day in January 2006. I had been going through so many ideas for designs, and finally got it worked out. Originally I was going to have the Disturbed Smiley Face be on the inside of the tribal sun. Then my husband suggested that I do them separately and put wings in the sun instead. The wings are supposed to look similar to the character Subaru's wings in the anime .hack//SIGN. I'm just itching to get more tattoos, I just want to really know what I want before I go back for more. I've been interested in possibly getting some lyrics done, but I've yet to find the perfect verse or phrase that I want on my permanently. I've found some good ones, but nothing that stands out as such yet.

My first tattoo:
    DisturbedTatt.jpg
    Meaning- I met my husband on the official Disturbed Message Board, so without their influence, I wouldn't be where I am today. I'm considering getting "Don't judge what you don't understand" added around it.
    My second tattoo:
    suntatt.jpg
    Meaning- I just thought this looked really awesome when I saw it during a Godsmack video. I was just going to have it done in black, but my tattoo artist really helped me to make it my own by suggesting that it have a sunrise/sunset coloring to it.

I plan to get some lyrics done at some point once I lose enough weight to feel comfortable doing it (and probably after my sister's wedding). I've really been into A Day to Remember lately and there's a few lyrics of there's I can relate to. I'm thinking of adding "Let's leave no words unspoken" around the sun tattoo.

jo
  • rcates2424
    rcates2424 Posts: 208
    Options
    Koi half sleeve

tat.jpg
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options
    #BatTat

batman dark knight symbol fused into a caduceus

I designed this myself and the artist copied it and tattooed it. He took artistic liberty with the chromed out look, otherwise it was all me (all the more personal!)

tat.jpg
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options
    you need a photo hosting website, like photobucket.. upload the pic, copy the IMG code like this (minus all spaces):
    tat.jpg -> then paste it here and make the "IMG"s in the brackets lower case

Done
    i LOVE tattoos, i have 6. but i only have pics of 3 of them right now...

can someone tell me HOW to post pics? thanks :)
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Here's mine....representing my kids!!

Newtattoo-1.jpg
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I have a few...one on each ankle (one to cover up a scar, the other with a sun/moon/stars/planets for my kiddos, but the biggest is my back. At first I had a butterfly that I designed (18!) and then I got the claddagh tattoo when I got married (19!). Hubby has a matching one.
    My back before
    before.jpg

Then, hubby drew out a tree based on the pear tree in our front yard. This is a work in progress that starts in Spring, and will work its way into fall hues and bare winter branches. I'm about 16 hours in.

My back most recently:
    step4.jpg

My back (in color):
    step4incolor.jpg
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have three, but only have pictures of two of them. One is a tiny portion of a quote from Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar. "I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart: I am, I am, I am." The other is my mother's portrait, so I've included a picture of the tattoo and the original photo (my mom was in her early 20s when it was taken).

Also, I hope this works and doesn't post huge photos because this is my first attempt at posting pics here.

DSC03888.jpg
    momtat.jpg
    daddyscar.jpg

And after three edits I cannot get them any smaller. What am I doing wrong?
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Nice thread. I'm thinking about getting a couple, so i'm looking for inspiration and ideas.
  • cmm7303
    Options
    Koi half sleeve

God, that's hot.

::ahem::

Very nice ink.
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options
    11037_194894669275_1569361_n.jpg

11037_194894649275_749134275_3914757_6629739_n.jpg
    I've lived in Thailand for most my life so i decided to get it done in thai, this is my dads last name "Johnson" in thai
    11037_194445164275_749134275_3910396_7524938_n.jpg
    "vanity"
    39597_485442479275_749134275_6864710_2100625_n.jpg
    EKG heart beat/ flatline with a heat. has several meanings
  • AmberLovell
    Options
    tattoo.jpg

My girls names. Reads Tatum one way and Winter the other way when you flip it upside down.
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I have a few...one on each ankle (one to cover up a scar, the other with a sun/moon/stars/planets for my kiddos, but the biggest is my back. At first I had a butterfly that I designed (18!) and then I got the claddagh tattoo when I got married (19!). Hubby has a matching one.
    My back before
    before.jpg

Then, hubby drew out a tree based on the pear tree in our front yard. This is a work in progress that starts in Spring, and will work its way into fall hues and bare winter branches. I'm about 16 hours in.

My back most recently:
    step4.jpg

My back (in color):
    step4incolor.jpg

that is so beautiful!!!
  • cmm7303
    Options
    that is so beautiful!!!

Thank you so much!
  • fleshntears
    Options
    First I wanted to say I love all of the tatts I'm seeing so far. I'm definitely addicted lol...Below are some pictures of some of the ones I have not all of them.

tatt1.jpg

this is my newest tattoo...I have six all together this one is my favorite out of all of them so far. The saying says She smiles thru pain. this is on my left arm right above my wrist.

28193_386663548387_608988387_4200206_8015341_n.jpg
    this is a close up of one on my left leg right above my ankle.

29905_385722323387_608988387_4179994_8251507_n.jpg
    this is the further away picture of it where you can see the whole thing.

2572_55944178387_7426379_n.jpg
    this is one of my three little girls names in hearts, in each of the hearts you can see a sliver of color, those colors represent their birth months. this is on my left leg above the other one with the roses.

2572_55944168387_608988387_1648970_7521547_n.jpg
    sorry bout the glare on this one bad angle. but this is one that is on my right leg, it is a rose with a reapers scythe coming out of it, to me it represents that death is only the beginning. I also have one underneath it but I don't have a picture of it its just of barbed wire that goes around my ankle.

Okay I promise this is the last one lol...
    26823_381758933387_608988387_4086522_1214507_n.jpg

this is of course on my back between my shoulder blades sometime in the future I would like to have something else added to it. to make it look a little prettier. But it is of my husbands name, and yes I know most people think it is dumb but for me I don't my husband has my name on his back in the same place to me it is the most romantic thing he or I could have ever done to show how much we love eachother. And just for the record we have been together three years after we got these and have been together nine years married for eight and neither of us have any intentions of ever leaving eachother.

So that is the end to all my tats so far that I have pics of. I hope you enjoyed them and I look forward to seeing more of yours.