Jmd1970 Posts: 13
    Options
    Koi half sleeve

tat.jpg

That is completely gorgeous.
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have no idea if this will work. I have never posted pics, figured this be good practice :)

[img]http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/eisleyjaylene/018.jpg/img] boo didnt work ;([/img]
    018.jpg

There you go!
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    IMG_20120507_193838.jpg
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    394690728_l.jpg

Trying to get the money to add more or someone who wants to use my as a practice body for their real clients.

doesn't that symbol allow you to go invisible?

lol somedays i believe you are right, but no. it's the Midgard Serpent Jörmungandr with a ægishjálmr in the middle since i could not have it done in the traditional place, center of the forehead. BTW very nice Vegvisir one of the better versions i've seen.
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    firebird.jpg
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    401103_10151198422960290_682710289_22838211_1807062009_n.jpg

I have many more photos

Now THAT is what I call a tattoo!! amazing and colourful :) x

cheers on the other side of my forearm there are a lot of extremely bright greens and yellows as well :)

JLF_8773-Version2.jpg
    JLF_8772-Version2.jpg
    JLF_8770-Version2.jpg
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    the tattoo that i'm most proud of and has strong meaning to:smile:

tattoo2.jpg
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    doesn't that symbol allow you to go invisible?
    Hahaha, love the reference. I used to watch that show, like, obsessively.

I've still yet to get tattoos, though I have several ideas. I'm going to get one by the end of the year, surely, but I have to find the right artist, of course. It's very difficult; I see a lot of stuff out there that could be really cool, but the art is just crap and I would be really pissed off if something that was going to be on my body forever came out looking so amateur.

The worst of it is that it's very difficult to find an artist who will be honest about their skill set.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have 14. I just got this tonight. Will post pics of the others soon.

spooky.jpg
  • lilmisfit
    Options
    Here's my back piece. It's a variation of the celtic symbol for sisterhood. My sister and I are very close. She's been through a lot of crap, so this was my way to honor her and our relationship. This was taken 3 years ago, so I'm a bit chubby in this pic ;-)

sisterhood.jpg
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I have 2... cant wait for JUST ONE MORE....

Tat.jpg
  • lilmisfit
    Options
    My feet, sans pedicure.

l_925c8dd73e51ab44d600529ad8cdeee7.jpg
  • lilmisfit
    Options
    My sleeves

Left arm by Hannah Aitchison, of LA Ink fame:
    l_3cb2283fe9d1c21511ffec0168b9822d.jpg

Right arm by Jason Vaughn (who also did my back and leg piece posted up there ^)
    l_c54ec545bb042ddb81e6d90e9cde884e.jpg
  • dougkmd
    dougkmd Posts: 12
    Options
    I just got a new one today!!

IMAG0534.jpg

IMAG0533.jpg

IMAG0361.jpg

4-4E8A012B-540986-800.jpg

IMAG0424.jpg

IMAG0341.jpg
  • aki7chien
    aki7chien Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just got a new one today!!

IMAG0534.jpg

IMAG0533.jpg

IMAG0361.jpg

4-4E8A012B-540986-800.jpg

IMAG0424.jpg

IMAG0341.jpg

sexy! ;-)
  • bookfaery
    bookfaery Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm still plain vanilla, but my wife just had her first tattoo done.

7005328842_6e4a14c267_z.jpg
    7005328926_5b99f1bc49_z.jpg

The three roses represent her great grandmother, grandmother, and mother. She's the fairy butterfly, and if you look closely on her finger, you can see our daughter who miscarried represented by a smaller butterfly.

She wanted it to mean something.

This is beautiful - both the tattoo and its meaning. Thank you for sharing it.
  • bookfaery
    bookfaery Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Mine are all on here :)
    http://bluemorpho1247.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/tattoos-described/

Here are a couple!

tatt.jpg?w=510
    This is my main tattoo that stretches from my right shoulder down to my left thigh. Since turning 18 I have had many bits added, edited etc to finally create this. Although unfinished, this image gives a good, clear idea of how it will end up. The part on the upper right shoulder (vines, hibiscus and emerald swallowtail butterfly) are the newest parts to this tattoo, and the same pattern will be applied to the rest of the tattoo to make it more feminine and cleaner. This will involve all of the older vines being curled further and added too. Each addition was added for occasions or moments in my life that caused a big effect or meant something, for example, the green emerald butterfly was added as a reminder of my 21st birthday spent with Kieron that involved a visit to the butterfly farm.
    img_06471.jpg?w=510
    This tattoo is a close favourite. I am in love with hummingbirds and butterflies, and this feather containing a hummingbird just was perfect. This was another gift from my boyfriend, and is on my forearm. The one on my wrist, also in this image was the first tattoo my boyfriend bought me on my first birthday spent with him! Anyway, the hummingbird is absolutely tiny, 2 inches max, and being a huge fan of smaller things, this was perfect. The detail is absolutely amazing and the two tattoos have so much meaning. These two were done by different tattooists, the feather being my current tattooist. :)

Boy, I like these a lot! Your major back piece is great, and I have a feeling it will never be "done" ;-) The curvy, swirly lines appeal to me very much in tattoo work, probably because they follow the line of the body so nicely. The feather is fantastic, unique, and very well done! And I love the little one on your wrist. A perfect bday gift :)
  • lilmisfit
    Options
    Better pics of my new ink
    spookyinstagram.jpg
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    6ce1e78a.jpg