Replies

• plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! I'm married but Amy Pond is totally hot. ;D
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yup. We even have a group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/631-doctor-who-fans
    Groups are cool. :)

Fantastic! The fact that there is a group for Doctor Who fans on here is what makes the internet/mfp brilliant
  • Cinnamonie
    Cinnamonie Posts: 138
    Options
    ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

I have to agree with the love for David Tennat as well. It took me a little while to get into season 5 simply for the fact that he was gone. That and that I actually had to wait for the episodes to come out compared to just sitting down with the first four and having a marathon of them. Now if only I could get my husband to understand and appreciate the genius that is Doctor Who...

Completely agree. I got him to watch Blink and he liked it. He's not into scifi but he'll definitely check out the one we saw being filmed and we'll take it from there, I hope!

And while I LOVED David Tennant, Matt Smith has really impressed me. I just LOVE the way the new series is being done. It's so much darker, with a much more engaging plot, better special effects, etc. Love it now!
  • Arestoktra
    Arestoktra Posts: 73
    Options
    I LOVE Dr. Who, but I must admit, when anyone says "Dr. Who" first thing comes to my mind is David Tennant. How I miss him in the show! :ohwell:
  • NomiS6
    NomiS6 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Oh Yes
  • StarryEyed500
    StarryEyed500 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh my yes...
    Fifth_Doctor.jpg
    Tenth_Doctor.jpg
    *swoon*
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Any doctor who fans on MFP?

You Sonic'd me?
  • Cinnamonie
    Cinnamonie Posts: 138
    Options
    From central park filming

IMG_7603.jpg

IMG_7415-001.jpg

oh...so big
    sorry about that
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge Doctor Who fan, have been for many, many years! I have to admit, though, that my fandom is "old school" Doctor Who, Doctors #1 through #7, my favorite being Jon Pertwee, favorite companion was Sarah Jane Smith. Of the new Doctor Who, I think I like David Tennant's doctor best, and Donna Noble was my favorite companion. And I dislike immensely the whole River Song thing.
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Yayyy I love the new series! I refuse to watch it now that David Tennant is gone, though. :<

Dude you are missing OUT. I hate every time there's a new Doctor but...that's sort of the point :) then the NEW one gets me to love them and I hate when they leave!
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Love the Doctor Who series so much, that I unconsciously (sureeee) got a blue mini cooper and I consciously got vanity plates that says TARDIZ.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan. I watch it with my mom :)
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Yup. We even have a group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/631-doctor-who-fans
    Groups are cool. :)

do come join! Ten will give you a kitten!

tenwithkittens.gif
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fan
    Z.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I love Dr. Who but have not kept up with the new ones...
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Yep yep yep....love it.
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Love the Doctor Who series so much, that I unconsciously (sureeee) got a blue mini cooper and I consciously got vanity plates that says TARDIZ.

If this was real life my husband and I would be over at your place for the season premiere--we know where the party's at for this one--I LOVE the mini cooper...WANT.
  • noepley
    noepley Posts: 6
    Options
    Me!!!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I was watching it today. Old episodes. The new ones are not coming out fast enough.
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

I have to agree with the love for David Tennat as well. It took me a little while to get into season 5 simply for the fact that he was gone. That and that I actually had to wait for the episodes to come out compared to just sitting down with the first four and having a marathon of them. Now if only I could get my husband to understand and appreciate the genius that is Doctor Who...

Completely agree. I got him to watch Blink and he liked it. He's not into scifi but he'll definitely check out the one we saw being filmed and we'll take it from there, I hope!

And while I LOVED David Tennant, Matt Smith has really impressed me. I just LOVE the way the new series is being done. It's so much darker, with a much more engaging plot, better special effects, etc. Love it now!

My hubby doesn't quite get the Doctor either but he will watch it with me on occasion. I had the exact opposite reaction when he watched Blink with me. In fact, if I ever want to torment him I only have to show him an image of a weeping angel or mention one...or point out something that looks like one...lol.