Any DOCTOR WHO fans out there?

Options

Replies

• Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Yayyy I love the new series! I refuse to watch it now that David Tennant is gone, though. :<

Dude you are missing OUT. I hate every time there's a new Doctor but...that's sort of the point :) then the NEW one gets me to love them and I hate when they leave!

I cried for a good thirty minutes with the 10th Doctor's exit. My son and husband thought I had lost my mind. My son really likes the 11th and I have gradually started to warm up to him.
  • ConAgreen
    ConAgreen Posts: 5
    Options
    This is really cool! Add me please!:happy:
  • arylia
    arylia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ha, you could say my husband and I are. We based our 6 week old daughter's name off of characters on the show. Amelia Rose :)
  • BVannillie
    BVannillie Posts: 140
    Options
    I am, but I have an issue with people who call themselves fans and then boycott the show because the actor changes. And people who insult Matt Smith just because he's not David Tennant. Just ignorant silly people. And I'm afraid there are too many of them in the Doctor Who fandom.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Yayyy I love the new series! I refuse to watch it now that David Tennant is gone, though. :<

You're missing out.

Moffat and Smith have taken the show to a whole new level.

I certainly enjoyed the Davies/Tennent era, but IMHO it's never been better than it is now.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i'm a total ten and rose fangirl /swoons
    smith looks and acts too much like my ex. i'd love him otherwise though.
  • missiemandy
    missiemandy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bf introduced me to it and I <3 it!

"Don't blink!"
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan from back in the Tom Baker days. :)
  • deaddivya
    deaddivya Posts: 102
    Options
    Of course! :)
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I watched them all!!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options

That's so sad that you would miss all the awesome...
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    Very much, even my 8 year old discovered them on netflix and watched them all (and LOVES David Tennant). I'm considering doing her door to her room as the tardis for her birthday even :happy:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I love Doctor Who!!!!!!! Team Tennant lol!! Although Matt Smith is cool too!
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    We have a group...The Geek Squid...

Yes. Yes. Yes! :D
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    HUGE fan - I have been watching Dr Who for the best part of 45 years now :noway: and can still remember hiding behind the sofa with my brother when the Daleks or Cybermen came on beasue they were sooo scarey.......... I used to have nightmares about the Cybermen!
  • sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    Very much, even my 8 year old discovered them on netflix and watched them all (and LOVES David Tennant). I'm considering doing her door to her room as the tardis for her birthday even :happy:

Omg...I was like yep he'll post on this!
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeeee!!! And all of my teenagers!:drinker:
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am so glad someone posted this!!
    Love DH, although I've had to watch them on DVD from a Brit friend of mine since we don't have BBC on our tv at the moment. I cried so hard at the Ten leaving episode, I loved him and Rose so much, and I was all bitter about Smith, but after one episode Smith TOTALLY won me over!! Like someone else already said, each Doctor is amazing in their own way, and that's the whole point, you have to love each new incarnation or you're not really in it for the series, just the actor. The Smith era is very juicy and dark, love it!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    There's a TON of us.
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options

Omg...I was like yep he'll post on this!

I'm raising them right... 'nuff said...

Also, any dr who fans are friends of mine, feel free to add me... because bow-ties are cool!