1 Year on MFP - Lots of Pics

Options
124»

Replies

• craftycassie
    craftycassie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    OK, this one got me all teary eyed. WOW, lady you ROCK.
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you look smokin! Congrats on your loss and amzing journey!
  • LASHAY429
    LASHAY429 Posts: 13
    Options
    U LOOK REAL GOOD!!!
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    Amazingly inspiring!!! Congrats girl, keep it up!! :D
  • crystalArmijo
    Options
    Wow thats amazing you look great! :smile:
  • Devona14
    Devona14 Posts: 171
    Options
    Awesome! Love your dress. You're gorgeous!

My husband also has Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. We had never found anyone else that has it. What do you do for treatment?
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Love your dress. You're gorgeous!

My husband also has Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. We had never found anyone else that has it. What do you do for treatment?

Just thyroid meds (I'm on Synthroid) and get my levels checked every 6 months to a year. Because it's degenerative, you can be stable for a while and then suddenly it will worsen. The first time that happened, my TSH levels shot up to 10 within 6 months. I think it's happening again as I had my levels tested in March and my TSH was 3. Still in the "normal" range, but I usually keep mine around 1 to 1.5. I'll follow up with my endocrinologist soon (my PCP did the tests in March) and see if it's changed again.

Also, Hashimoto's is quite common. I have other autoimmune issues too though. Fun times!
  • dntworribhappi
    dntworribhappi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just Wow! You have done an amazing job so far. Keep it up Girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!