Replies

• markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    7-11 coffee.... Colombian bold !!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I loooooove my Keurig, it's perfect since I'm the only one in the house who drinks coffee. I like "Emeril's Big Easy Blend" with a splash of FF Milk.
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    Starbucks Sumatra...the blacker and smokier the better.
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I often drink Mc Donalds or Chick fil a. I like Starbucks but rather pricey.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Starbucks hands down
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I buy Café Bustelo espresso in bulk on the internet as well as an assortment of sugar-free Torani syrups (white chocolate being my current favorite) and make my lattes at home.
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-your-cat-had-too-much-caffeine1.jpg
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    When I purchase take-out coffee, it is from one of my local independent coffee roasters or our local chain of convenience stores, Wawa.
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    I'm a starbucks snob, BUT I do love my keurig, and getting the italian roast that I buy for it.
    But I'll drink pretty much any coffee especially when it's free :)
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Community Coffee! Dark Roast - Straight up!

SO GLAD to see some love for Community!!! Couldn't live without it! I'll take In Between Roast though. :tongue:

Donut Shop or Starbucks Pike Place Roast for my Keurig OR "mykcup" with Community in it.
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention / add .. my brand of choice is Paramount Coffee. Locally and employee owned...great flavors, took a fabulous tour of their roasting facilities last year...that was such a neat experience, and I was only a so-so coffee drinker then.

Since switching to the flavored coffees I have ditched my creamer addiction. 1 packet of stevia and I'm good.

Faves include: blueberry muffin, devils food chocolate, toasted coconut (mixing those 2 together is a fave of my husbands) and doodle dandy which is chocolately caramel...traverse city cherry ...the list goes on.

I do put some ff milk in it at the store (they give you a complimentary cup) but only b/c it's so freakin' hot you wouldn't be able to drink it for hours otherwise.
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten coffee not from home in a while! Since my hubby got me a Tassimo I've been spending money on those discs than going out! We do now and again though...

We usually go to Tim Hortons (there's one every five minutes pretty much where I live). When I'm feeling a latte or other special drink I will head to Starbucks or Second Cup as the Tim Hortons lattes aren't the greatest. McDonalds isn't bad here since they changed their brew to compete with the Canadian favourite Tim Hortons.

There is one gas station in town that has great coffee and tons of flavoured syrups to go with it! Can't remember the name of the coffee line though :(
  • Kerakakes
    Kerakakes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Intelligentsia... Hands down (Chicagoland Area)
  • cranberrycat
    cranberrycat Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    As for what I LOVE, I would go for Caribou Coffee! We don't have any stores around where I live, so I buy it and brew it at home. It is a regular stop to make when we go to the "big city", though!

Otherwise, if I were choosing between Starbucks and McDonalds, I actually prefer McD's! And that is ALL I will get there! I do enjoy the specialty drinks at Starbucks, but I actually will order the vanilla rooiboos tea instead of coffee when I go to Starbucks.

We also have a convenience store around here, Kwik Trip, and they brew Karuba coffee, not really too bad for a gas station convenience store.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    At home - Kurig is how we roll and usually its Donut Shop Extra Bold Coffee or Green Mountain Coffee
    Breakfast Blend Coffee.

Out and about - Starbux. White Chocolate Mocha, nonfat milk and whip with a shot or two of caramel. (One for Tall or Grande, Two for Venti.)
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-your-cat-had-too-much-caffeine1.jpg
    I buy a variety of Starbucks dark roasts for the office and for home (Caffe Verona is my favorite). If I don't feel like brewing a pot, I have a local coffee shop a half block from my apartment which has a good bold house blend.
  • tracyg1975
    tracyg1975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Definitely starbucks..........grande americano with 3 pumps of white chocolate mocha........only 75 calories (feels like such a yummy treat)
  • jordan1795
    jordan1795 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have Tim Horton's ALL the time! Either at home or on my way to work. OR if i want to treat myself i get a Grande Americano with a splash of milk and one pump each of sugar free vanilla and sugar free caramel
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Godiva coffee @duda's kitchen at 4:30 am :)
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Stop spending oodles of money on coffee. Dear god, it adds up quicker than you think. Invest in a Keurig. Set yourself a target price for K cups. My goal is 60 cents or less a cup. The average is 90 cents or more per cup. I have succeeded getting in the 47 cents a cup range. Keep 2 or 3 flavored creamers on hand. The possibilities are endless. Each cup is fresh and hot (or cold if you wanna do iced coffee like I do). And you know exactly what's going in it.
    I have a Keurig that I now neglect in favor of grinding my own (Kicking Horse seems to be my current favorite roaster) and using a French press... So I understand the enthusiasm for Keurig - however, you can get a regular drip machine for about ten bucks and then buy bulk ground coffee for a way cheaper coffee fix than a Keurig setup will ever be.