A heavy weight lifter in street clothes...

Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
I can bench press 105lbs, squat 130lbs and deadlift 175lbs. Do I look "masculine" and "bulky" to you?

IMAG0992-1.jpg

IMAG0985.jpg

Replies

• odownz
    odownz Posts: 98
    You look fantastic!! Gorgeous, beautiful, hot and sexy!!! ...definitely not MANLY!! Great job!! ;-)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    No, but I feel comparatively weak :(
  • LinzCurlyQ
    LinzCurlyQ Posts: 94 Member
    You look awesome! And great motivation for me to get to heavier weight.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    definitely not - you look gorgeous!
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    I think you look great. I can't wait to see results like yours. Keep up the good work!!!
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    bulky???? Masculine??? hardly, you are very feminine looking. If you hadn't listed what you can bench, squat and dead lift i would think you were full of it. I am jealous of your ability. And don't listen to anyone who tells you that you are starting to look manly.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    bulky???? Masculine??? hardly, you are very feminine looking. If you hadn't listed what you can bench, squat and dead lift i would think you were full of it. I am jealous of your ability. And don't listen to anyone who tells you that you are starting to look manly.

WORD! You're beautiful!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    :heart: LOVE! :heart:
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Do I look "masculine" and "bulky" to you?

I would say definitely not!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    No you look nice.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 999 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Beautiful :)
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    You're beautiful and your femininity absolutely blasts the myth I've seen repeated on this site too many times. :flowerforyou:
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,319 Member
    wow! You look awesome and i am impressed with you strength! now i wanna know what you look like in a swim suit!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    :love:
    You're beautiful. Train like a man. Look like a woman! Really...does it get any better?
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    You have that James bond girl kind of look. One of the villainesses. The, I'm going to crush your skull with my legs, then go powder my nose.
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    LOVE this! :heart:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    I think you look great and I think most people don't have that negative of a stereotype towards women who lift but the minority who do think that women who lift look hulking or something are just a vocal minority??? *shrugs* :laugh:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Thank you everyone. I didn't post this just to be an attention *kitten* (okay, maybe a little). It's part of my endless marketing campaign to get more women into weight lifting.:love:
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    :love:
    You're beautiful. Train like a man. Look like a woman! Really...does it get any better?

This! You are very inspiring.