Attention to 5"7 girls!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", and my goal weight is 170. When I felt the best, had very few issues with my joints (I have a joint condition), and was extremely comfortable in my own skin, I was between 165 and 175. I have a wider bone structure and don't want to be too skinny. 26lbs to go!!!

Holy cow, just realized I'm really NOT that far away from my goal!!! Especially since I lost 30ish pounds before I started here, too... so I'm down almost 45, not just the 14 it says I'm down!
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 156!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Currently 128lb (very small frame) and wanting to get to approx 18% BF so I guestimate my weight would be between 120-125 to be at the BF level. Although when I first started here at 180lb my original goal weight was 145lb so your perspective definately changes as you get closer to your goals.
  • aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    at the moment my goal is 170lbs. When i get there i will worry about going smaller, if i want to.
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my goal weight is 165. I weighed 145 in highschool and was very, very thin. I don't want to lose what I've been blessed with after having my kids! =)

I am the same way. In high school I was very fit and played sports daily. I was 145 and skinny and wore a 4 and at tops a 6. I had muscular butt and thighs too. My goal now is 155-160.
  • caylamo
    caylamo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    According to the fitness consultant at my gym, someone my age (21) and height (5'7'') should be 150 lbs exactly. When she told me this I was over 230 lbs so it was a big shock.

150 lbs is my ugw still, but it feels so far away! I'm hovering around 200 right now and building muscle.
    I haven't been 150 lbs since I was about 12 years old so it should be interesting to revisit that weight as an adult!