7 months and a New life.

Options

Replies

• ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    You look fantastic! keep it up, my son is toning his belly since loosing 10 stone, that will tone x
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Your top notch in my book and that was hilarious about switching husbands, lol

Yea the one neighbor called me skinny the other day just playing around and it took me a moment to realize she meant me. I was buying some rabbit food the other day and it was a 25lb bag....i was looking at it thinking...I cannot imagine that I had equal to 4 of those inside me that is no longer there.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    looking good, keep up the good work!!!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You are not the first one to report that you no longer need Diabetes medicine. I think it is absolutely AWESOME. I have an overweight buddy that now has to take insulin and eats terribly. I have tried to encourage him to join MFP and drop some weight. He refuses to try. He would rather take insulin and eat like a slob.
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    nice!!! i need you as my buddy!!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Awesome stuff mate! Keep up the awesome work
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep it up!
  • DaSavedSinner
    Options
    Updated Picture on profile to more recent. New measurements too.
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    You must be so proud!!! Awesome job!!! Keep it up!!!
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    We really need to get around to developing a proper way to high five people on the internet, but for now, now that I am high fiving the air and hoping it reaches your awesomeness.
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    WOW you look Incredible!! :drinker:
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You did just an absolute fabulous job. You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    First thing, you are very handsome! Second... congratulations on the major accomplishment!! I'd love to hear (read lol) some of your tips.

Edited to add: I did read the posts up to mine. I love the idea of cutting a sandwich up into smaller portions! You are very inspirational :smile: Thank you for sharing your story with us.
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    AAAHHH! Such a great job!
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    wow... you are very attractive- and I thought that when I saw your 'before' pic... great job! More power to you... rock on!

I second this, youre definitely a cutie :) Congrats on your weightloss, and its so great that you are helping your family and friends too
  • DaSavedSinner
    Options
    Added another "before" photo.
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You've made amazing progress and look great...thanks for sharing!
  • gogirl110
    gogirl110 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! You look great!!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Thanks for sharing! I can see how the neighbors got confused. ;)
  • Billybea
    Billybea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing inspiration- thanks for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!