What's your favorite tea?

Options
JBennis1013
JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
Since I read about all the benefits of tea, I've become a little obsessed. My favorite right now is Teavana's Weight to go. What's your favorite?!?

Replies

• Jules_1111
    Jules_1111 Posts: 79
    Options
    Bengal Spice. Yum yum yum.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    PG tips black. And coconut black tea at the local coffee shop once in a while.
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    jasmine green tea and earl grey! i love the classic flavors
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I love tea! I usually have either Chai tea or peppermint tea every morning, but there's a tea shop not far from my work that has the best organic spearmint tea. Yum!
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Two Leaves and A Bud - Orange Sencha Green Tea

The first green tea that hasn't tasted like alfalfa to me! They have other wonderful teas - Chai and Assam brewed together over ice - yum!

Highly recommend you checking out their website. I only found them in a store once.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Loose tea is the best. My husband brought me back Jambo Tea which is famous Black Kenyan Tea~~AMAZING! Also, French Earl Grey which is a Bergamot infused tea with blue cornflowers, it has a lemony-vanilla-black tea flavor. My favorite Celestial Seasonings Tea is CandyCaneLane~which is a decaf Vanilla Green Peppermint Tea. Republic of Tea has some great tea.
  • tasmin21
    tasmin21 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Teavana's Maharajah Chai Ooolong. Soooo addicted to that stuff!
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Occasionally drink green tea, but grew up drinking yerba mate (either in teabags or loose).

Kind of annoyed the stuff I have always drank became so fad-tastic in the US; attributed to tribes in the rainforest blah blah blah, lets ignore that everyone and their mother in Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay etc has drank mate all day erry day forever.
  • EAlexandraB
    EAlexandraB Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am a tea obsessive. I have at least 35 varieties of loose-leaf tea in my stash.

My all-time favourites are "Chocolate Cake" and "Read My Lips", both from David'sTea. Chocolate flavour + zero calories = a win in my books! :)
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Black Tazo Tea non-sweetend with a splash of lemonade....
    :smile:
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Teavana samurai chai/white ayurvedic chai blend. Soooo good, and it smells fantastic
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    my favorite is raspberry tea! it is yummy and constant comet orange spice
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Chocolatey chai by president's choice!! And Tetley Lychee Pear green tea, and Stash Licorice Spice
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasons Bengal Spice or Stash Spiced Chai
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    I don't normally drink tea, but when I do, I prefer Red Rose.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Probably this one: http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/throatcoat

I started drinking it in college when I was studying voice (singing). It really tastes great and I've always enjoyed it just for the taste.

Also, any tea with mint. Some green teas. And I just bought a new cinnamon/orange tea that I haven't tried yet: http://www.amazon.com/MarketSpice-00204010-Tea-1-Bag/dp/B0007XPS98/ref=sr_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1336430920&sr=1-1
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Occasionally drink green tea, but grew up drinking yerba mate (either in teabags or loose).

Kind of annoyed the stuff I have always drank became so fad-tastic in the US; attributed to tribes in the rainforest blah blah blah, lets ignore that everyone and their mother in Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay etc has drank mate all day erry day forever.
    Hey Chris! where are you from? I'm from Argentina, and also grew up drinking mate. Unfortunately, after a few years of abstinence (because of living abroad) it now gives me heartburn!

I like jazmin tea and loved the lipton forest fruits that I used to drink in France. I tried the same one here in the US and yuck! it tastes and smells like fish.
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Omg Teavana's Morning Mate tea. SO delicious.
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Speaking of Tazo/Starbucks, I tried the Wild Sweet Orange Tea last week and it was delicious!