What's your favorite tea?

Options

Replies

• k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I have a question for all you tea drinkers, if you are drinking a caffeine free tea, with nothing added, do you count it as water? Someone told me I should be, but when I looked it up online I got so many mixed opinions on it.
  • PayShi
    PayShi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ohhh. Tea!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm a bit of a mixer when it comes to tea. I've really enjoyed Lipton's White Tea Island Mango & Peach mixed with Salada's Red Antioxidants Green Tea. Mmmmm. And one pack of Stevia to top it off.
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I have a question for all you tea drinkers, if you are drinking a caffeine free tea, with nothing added, do you count it as water? Someone told me I should be, but when I looked it up online I got so many mixed opinions on it.

What makes sense here? I mean seriously, the people that argue against it hydrating you are the same folks that think drinking water is the only thing that hydrates you during the day.
  • medennison123
    medennison123 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    green and a little bit of honey.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options

I count it as water. Not that it matter if anything is added to it (I don't add anything to my tea as I love the herbal taste), it is mostly water and is going to be absorb by the body as such.
  • Clkafka
    Clkafka Posts: 45
    Options
    Green tea, bengal spice, chai
  • alexandrahrah
    Options

I like to log it in my diary bc sometimes herbal teas and such can have a couple carbs even if they are zero-calorie. but then I also click to add a cup of water to my count. tea w/o caffeine is as hydrating as water. people that claim only "pure" water hydrates you are crazy.
  • ssanto
    ssanto Posts: 53
    Options
    I count it as water. Not that it matter if anything is added to it (I don't add anything to my tea as I love the herbal taste), it is mostly water and is going to be absorb by the body as such.

this - only because i do not add any sugar - just water and tea
  • theNurseNancy
    theNurseNancy Posts: 149
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings Vanilla Chamomile + honey
  • SHINAS
    SHINAS Posts: 24
    Options
    Chai tea
    Vanilla Creme
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    jasmine green tea and earl grey! i love the classic flavors

this... exactly the same choices *S*
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    chai green tea,
  • kellykaye_xo
    kellykaye_xo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My favorite is "toasted walnut" from David's tea. They have a website you can order from, too! :)
    I am a tea obsessive. I have at least 35 varieties of loose-leaf tea in my stash.

My all-time favourites are "Chocolate Cake" and "Read My Lips", both from David'sTea. Chocolate flavour + zero calories = a win in my books! :)

OOOO I'm so going to have to order some of these!! There is a David's Tea in NYC!! Next time I go to the city I'm gonna have to go there!!
  • Dannib55
    Dannib55 Posts: 50
    Options
    Oolong and ginseng and another fave is ginger tea and good ole peppermint
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ If were talking Starbucks ... Order me a ...

Venti Nonfat Chai Tea Lattè no water with a splash of coconut !

Frickin' incredible !!!! Mmmmmmmm ..... :drinker:
  • RahRahRiotSC
    RahRahRiotSC Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Lady Grey with orange blossom honey and a spot of cream
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    licorice spice - its sweet and yummy!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    cherry republic wild cherry
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Serenity's Chai Vanilla Tea Latte IS TO DIE FOR.

I also like hot mint and iced mint tea :)

Teavana's orange blossom is the bomb as well.
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    ~ If were talking Starbucks ... Order me a ...

Venti Nonfat Chai Tea Lattè no water with a splash of coconut !

Frickin' incredible !!!! Mmmmmmmm ..... :drinker:

Does a chai latté at Starbucks come out creamy at al or is it made with water?