Feeling Like the MFP Spokesperson?

Options
2»

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Nope...I had a friend mention MFP. I was all, "what's that?"

I don't want an awkward situation when they try to request me as a friend...
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I am MUCH more likely to talk to my friends about their fitness and weight loss goals since joining this site because i've picked up a lot of compassion and a lot of positive language centred around weight loss - and a lot of INCREDIBLE successes that just blew my mind.

You may have something there. I am and always have been pretty much a mind my own business sort of person and let other people do as they please. I still am really, but whenever the subject has come up in conversation I have found myself more willing to offer suggestions about things I have learned here and suggesting the app and site to people.
  • Nath07
    Nath07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    All the time...I have all the people in my team on it - the boss included. Some days we talk more about health and fitness then we do about work !!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    MFP works, that is all there is to it.

^^^^^THIS!!!!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Not me! But, I'd love to be a moderator/beta tester. I'm a geek at heart! That's what brought me here. Congrats BTW!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yes...seriously I do...but I love every minute....I was just telling one of my Mfp friends via phone that I love this place and always tell people about it and promote it...Best thing happen to me as far as lifestyle weight loss!
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've gotten so many people to join (family, friends, co workers and members in my aerobic classes)...I talk about MFP all day
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    haha! I feel this way too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!