Replies

• sethotto
    sethotto Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Road Bike, Running and Crossfit.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    At the gym, I do the elleptical, the stepmill, the arc trainer, the treadmill. On alternate days I strenght train and do lower body one day and upper body the next. When I can't get to the gym, I distance walk at least 2 hrs.. if no time, then short walk for 1 hr. I also have various dvd's and still buying, ..lol.. so I don't get bored. Some of the dvd's are Biggest loser, ( I have about 3 or 4 of them) The firm ( 3 or 4 of those too) Leslie Sansone dvd's ( for those days where u are tired and it's raining and u just don't have it in u to do more) and etc.
  • babygurl48
    Options
    Tae Bo
    Great workout! I have the VHS tapes of him!
  • babygurl48
    Options
    omg lmfao I told my hubby I wanted some exercise equipment for at home one year and he SERIOUSLY bought me this ! I wanted to kill him!
    I just sold mine! It din't burn enough calories and it was a killer on the knees!
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Right now I am trying to weight train about 5 days a week, Back one day, Chest/Triceps, Legs, Biceps/Cardio/Abs w/e, Shoulders/Light Tri's if lagging, and one day of cardio then body weight stuff, like pull ups. I just got a spin bike last week so after each weight session if I have time I try and ride a sweat on for 15 mins or so as a cool down, maybe a 5 min warm up. But generally I do weights 75% of the time, and cardio 25%.
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I may switch things around depending on activities/schedule in a given week or if I'm traveling for work, but it tends to look like this:

Mon: Chest/triceps + 30min cardio (intervals)
    Tues: 60min cardio (endurance)
    Wed: Back/biceps + 30min cardio (intervals)
    Thur: Rest
    Fri: Legs/Shoulders
    Sat: Abs + 30min cardio (intervals)
    Sun: 60min cardio (endurance)

During the week, cardio will be a run, bike, rowing machine, stair climber....
    During the weekends, cardio will be a hike
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels. 30 day shred is good for starters but I really like No More Trouble Zones and Extreme Shed&Shred,'

Tae Bo is a lot of fun

Zumba!

Check out your local library. I get most of my videos there so I can try stuff for FREE
  • mikanskittles
    Options
    My cousin is the best at coming up with awesome exercises. Some of my favorites so far are:
    1. Playing the piano
    2. Laser tag
    3. Cleaning the house
    4. Swimming
    5. Fishing
    6. Wrestling
    So many fun things are also exercise! I think this is the way to go.:happy:
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Typically:
    2-4 days a week strength: Jillian Michaels Body Revolution
    2-3 days a week: 3 mile jog
    2 days a week: biking

I hate gyms. Some days I do 2 different workouts, I rest once a week or once every two weeks. I go for 1 hour walks as well about once a week but don't really see that as a workout.
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    Kickboxing 2x week
    Running 3-4x week
    I try to do weights 1-2 week as well but kickboxing really kicks my *kitten* and I'm usually pretty sore!

I also do spin class on the days I'm not up for a run.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Mon-Thurs
    Somtimes on Fridays I will just do the cardio bicycle.

Morning=45 min recumbent bicycle.
    Afternoons=30+ min strength training (Mon-Thurs different body parts)
    Evenings= 30 min walk at the track outside.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    omg lmfao I told my hubby I wanted some exercise equipment for at home one year and he SERIOUSLY bought me this ! I wanted to kill him!
    I just sold mine! It din't burn enough calories and it was a killer on the knees!
    That thing was horrendous! I could do tons better with no equipment at all!
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've been hiking challenging hills once a week and walk daily for one hour. My weekend challenging hike burns anywhere from 1500- 2500 calories. It's really worth it since if I over eat during the week, this levels the playing field. I've been doing this for about 4 weeks and I see consistent weight loss.
  • freedom2fly
    Options
    I walking, power walk, and prayfit. I love to dance too! But the first three are what I am working on now to start dancing again.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Run, walk, hike, spin bike, bicycling, Weight Watchers DVD, Wii Active and whatever else sounds fun. :smile: