I feel sexy when ....

Options

Replies

• _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I have learned that tequila makes me feel pretty damn sexy.

Maybe I should drink it more often???

Bourbon and coke... I'm a smokin' hot badass! :drinker:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Yep, Whisky and heels (among others). You know the old saying, Candy is dandy, liqour is quicker. (In more ways than one).
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    I work out. or when I'm fresh out of the shower with wet hair and just a towel on.

this! love it :)
    ^^^This is me because ot is the only time my hair is actually down it falls down almost to my butt
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    When I dream I'm someone else
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I dont have that moment, but I feel pretty when I actually dress up.....LOL I need to dress up more :laugh:
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Only time I don't feel sexy is when I'm taking a.....or when I'm on my period...
  • indy_jh
    indy_jh Posts: 20
    Options
    When the lights are completely out...
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    When I'm wearing a dress (for the first time in my life!) and all the girls at work give me compliments and all the guys RUN to open doors for me! LOVE it!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    … I wear my favorite clothes. People compliment me on it. Eat tons of junk and still feel good because I'm being active all day.
  • sammyjowedeking
    Options
    Love all of the posts! :)
  • sammyjowedeking
    Options
    IN THE GYM: Hot female trainer peeping me at the gym (even when she is with one of her clients) during one of my intense workouts and the sweat has drenched my entire body while I'm rocking the ipod usually to Jigga or Young Jeezy getting my swerve on. I check her checking me and crank it up another notch which always always guarantees a visit from her before I leave.

OUTSIDE THE GYM: Rocking a nice pair of jeans with the Calvin Klein black underwear underneath and no shirt on displaying the flat stomach and large black panther tat, among others, stretching from the pelvis area across my right rib cage.

AT NIGHT: Do I even need to say?????

:blushing: *drools*
  • sammyjowedeking
    Options
    Do you guys ever feel sexy when your running or doing zumba or dancing but you know you probably look RIDICULOUS! :) that is me. When I dance i feel like im one of those girls off the step up movies but in all honestly i probably look like a sumo trying belly dance

Same here! I am in love with Zumba and my class, including myself, isn't afraid to shake it when certain songs come on :laugh:

552903_289438641131638_177387432336760_672874_1050081639_n.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(P.S fixed it for you :smile:)

This is exactly what i mean :)
  • jfort1988
    jfort1988 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    When I'm rocking out with my guitar
  • BlowYourMind
    BlowYourMind Posts: 162
    Options
    When I listen to Jazz music, lol...
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Putting on nice form fitting clothes, like jeans, and a clingy top, the power ponytail ( high up placement, long hair) eye liner and masscara, shiny lip gloss, Angel with a devilish angle :wink:

Edit: And listening to Bitter:Sweet - Dirty Laundry, Estero, Portishead or Tricky after a shower laced in your favorite smell goods! Now that's what I call sexy!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm having a good curly hair day...when it's big and full and shiny.I LOVE it...hubby does too.

When I'm dancing. Took me a minute to get my moves back after having babies but It's all good now.
  • apgant
    apgant Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I haven't reached my feeling sexy point yet :(
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    When I'm dancing around my house cranking Britney Spears.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    in my bed and I can feel how flat my stomach and abs are. and feel my leg muscles so solid and strong. and my arms.... man! I love the idea that one day my mid-section will be as solid as my legs and arms are!!! that's sexy! :D
  • Chantal34
    Chantal34 Posts: 128
    Options
    I feel sexy when I take hot post workout showers. Just put on some bossa nova on Pandora and breakout the coconut body wash and I am good to go. Thats such a treat to myself after a good workout.