I feel sexy when ....

Options
12345679»

Replies

• cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    when i let my log hair down and when i wear heels! with skinny jeans and with a lil of make up and lipstick i feel sexy and fresh :heart:
  • sammyjowedeking
    Options
    I feel sexy when I am laying in bed naked on my stomach and I have the window open and its a nice night with a summer breeze and i have a sheet covering my lower half. I love the smell of the night air and I love feeling my curves!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    When I walk past the desk of a coworker I've had a secret crush on for ages and feel him tracking me with his eyes :wink:

Oh yeah!
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I feel sexy when I am laying in bed naked on my stomach and I have the window open and its a nice night with a summer breeze and i have a sheet covering my lower half. I love the smell of the night air and I love feeling my curves!
    This. You are a poet. This is real emotion in words that moves me to a deeper place. Thank you.
  • sammyjowedeking
    Options
    This. You are a poet. This is real emotion in words that moves me to a deeper place. Thank you.

lol your welcome!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I dont usually..but i did feel pretty good last night..i got dressed up for the first time in like 2 years
  • jnerdin
    jnerdin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ...you feel sexy.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I feel sexy when I'm losing weight and everybody noticed that!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    ...you feel sexy.

lmao..nah i feel lumpy
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    1324903853_Wiggle_Wiggle_WiggleYou_Know_Youre_Sexy_gag.jpg

I dance like this on my couch...
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    when i go commando out in public, makes me feel naughty lol

or when "feeling good" byt micheal buble, or pour some sugar on me by def leppard are playing

or both
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    never, my wife says so but idk
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Working out and when I put clothes on and they gte smaller and smaller and smaller....hahahahahah I love feel sexy:)
  • Sarahland
    Sarahland Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    When he kisses the crease right below my *kitten* where my butt and legs meet. And when I'm on my side and he runs his fingers down my curves, then grips my hip bone. <3
  • FatNurseSlim
    Options
    Super High Heels.

doesnt matter if iv got my oldest jeans on or a brand new dress- its the heels that make me feel sexy !
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    When I get stared at by men.

Or when my co-worker flirts with me

:tongue:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I Agree with someone when waking up my eyes seem like they glow lol and my hair sometimes is messy in the right way