Weight Loss Challenges

Options
2»

Replies

• VeganCookie
    Options
    its only 2:00pm, and I'm already down to 99 calories! oh no! who would have thought that a bowl of mac & cheese would have half of my calories for the day? oops!
    Yikes...don't eat the cookies, there not worth it!! Ask yourself "Will it kill me to skip this cookie affair tonight?" And guess what, when you do tomorrow you will have forgot all about them not to mention be really happy and proud you had self control!
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I don't know about getting ready for a bikini, but I would just be happy to get to a point where I was comfortable to be seen in a one-piece swimsuit, or even shorts for that matter, by summertime! Usually the only place I dare to go in a bathing suit is to my parent's house to swim in their pool. But I am determined to go to a public beach this summer and wear a nice cute bathing suit and not care what anyone thinks!!!
    I'm with you on that goal! Shorts and a tank top this summer would be nice, and to feel good wearing them! I think almost all women are self conciece in a bathing suit, but I know I'll feel better on our vacation to California this year if I'm 20 lbs smaller in my suit!
  • greenbean
    greenbean Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Rock on I love competition! Count me in:explode:
  • aitchison
    aitchison Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey girls-I'm 28 and have 15-20 pounds to lose. I'd also like to be able to wear a swimsuit this summer and just be healthy! Can I join in? I'm going to start Slim in 6 tomorrow! I need people to keep me accountable!
  • kitty1256
    Options
    I try so hard to have self control....I think I need to work on it a little harder. Okay, maybe a lot harder. Lol
  • kitty1256
    Options
    So I just found the perfect (or at least perfect for me) solution to my late night snacking! I picked a package of Carmel Corn Quaker RIce Cakes at the store yesterday, and they are so delicious and satisfying, and at only 50 calories each, 1 or 2 of them totally gets rid of my late night cravings! yay!
  • VeganCookie
    Options
    Thats awesome kitty! I am glad you found something that works! How is everyone else doing????
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Goodluck to all of you who are doing this I personally stay away from the bathing suits even when I am at my skiinniest....if you need help judging or voting let me know....

:happy:

dd
  • kitty1256
    Options
    How is everyone doing?

I started at 162, and I weighed in yesterday at 152! My goal is 140, so only 12 more pounds to go!