Started at 615, and have lurked awhile! Time to say hello!!

Options

Replies

• Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Welcome! You are off to a great start!
  • gebe1231
    gebe1231 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey! Huge congrats on the changes you've already made! MFP is an amazing resource..before it I would have never guessed my life would be like it is! I joined a gym this year (first time ever) I see a personal trainer once a week & it was due to seeing inspirational stories just like yours! Keep it up! We CAN do this! Gonna send ya a friend request if you'd like some company on your journey!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Glad you decided to say hi...this is a great place to have people behind you cheering you on. It is also helpful to see peoples successes and struggles and know that you are not alone in this...

Feel free to add me, i am really supportive

Jules

***Warning...i am silly, have little filter, and tend to have a potty mouth at times.
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Awesome work so far, that's some good dedication:) You can do it!
  • mimiclown
    mimiclown Posts: 32
    Options
    You should be so proud. Welcome.
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrts on your amazing progress!!! And HI!!
  • considermac
    considermac Posts: 59
    Options
    Outstanding job! Stay focused and you will get there.
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Keep it going and don't ever ever ever give up. You loss is just a start and while you have a ways to go you can do it. Don't give up.

This is from a good friend of mine here on MFP. Since getting this link a few days ago I have watched it about ten times. If this guy can do it so can we. Don't give up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448&feature=youtu.be
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board,

You have done fantastic so far with the loss you have already achieved and the fact that your doing something about it is also fantastic.

If you (or anyone else) would like to add me as a friend i'll try and give support whenever i can.

Keep up the great work and remember that every journey, however long it may seem, has a end.

Andy
  • tobakett
    tobakett Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What an inspiration! Great Job so far and good luck on your journey!!!

Feel free to add me :)
  • lorraine311
    lorraine311 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep it going and think positive!!! You will have great success. I have a firend who weighed over 600 pounds and he has lost over 200 pounds sice last summer!!!
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    welcome to the world of everybody being on your side!!! Congrats on your amazing loss and dedication. Can't wait to watch your journey and see how you progress.
  • BishopSmurf
    BishopSmurf Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the hard work.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great to have you here...keep it moving, and don't give up!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 84lb loss!!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Your progress thus far is impressive! Thanks for stoppin in and saying hey. Keep up the great work!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! Awesome work! You are making a great difference for your life.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    O.M.G. is right (cool username)...well done, sir. And best of luck to you! Keep it up!
  • lentigogirl
    lentigogirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Well done! A lot of folks would have turned to surgery, but you are doing this right!
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that you have taken this step and have come so far already. Please remember to KEEP GOING! You are doing great!