From 205 to 155 *I think i'm a success story!*

Options
1235»

Replies

• kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    Think your a success story?? LOL...Oh baby you are indeed a success story, absolutly brilliant!!! I love how you have maintained as well, that is awesome!!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Wow...Congrats! You look fabulous!!
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    You are definitely a success story!!!!!!!!!!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    yep, I'm pretty sure that qualifies as success in my book :wink:
    You rock! well done! :flowerforyou:
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results, as they say... "keep pressing play"
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    definitely a success story! great job, very inspirational. I'm in a similar position.
  • ehodges1982
    ehodges1982 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic! Congratulations and you are definitly a success story!
  • cuelgirl
    cuelgirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • Carmody101
    Carmody101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Success story indeed. You have inspired me.
  • CocoAndButter
    Options
    Wonderful transformation! You look amazing!

21466314.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    My goodness you look amazing....you looks so vibrant and energetic in your pictures. I was lucky to see both your post and another post by a lady who are 5'9" (like me) with similar starting weights - you have no idea how much that has inspired me and how helpful that was to me at this particular point. I WILL look as great as you one day! Please also tell your husband he looks 15 - 20 years younger with the weight loss. What a dynamic couple you make!:flowerforyou:

*Edited to say I just looked at your profile and saw that you do counseling in schools - think how inspiring you must be for kids that are down on themselves and need someone to have confidence in them. Not only have you been a bright light for many of us, but you will shine in their lives on a daily basis!
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: What a Inspiration! You look Amazing...
  • sallyann123
    sallyann123 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wowowwwww is all i can say!!! so how long did it take and how often did u exercise and what about ur eating habits?? DEETS please!
  • fithealth4me
    fithealth4me Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    wowowwwww is all i can say!!! so how long did it take and how often did u exercise and what about ur eating habits?? DEETS please!

haha i wrote a brief overview of this in the initial post but here's a few more details:

It took me approximately 10 1/2 months to lose the weight.

For the first 2 months I was just walking 1-2 hours per day and eating 1,200 calories per day. I only lost 4 lbs and decided I HAD to kick it up, so I convinced my husband to join a gym with me!

Once we started working out at the gym I stuck to the ellipticals and cross trainer for the most part, but tried to jog and lift a few weights from time to time. We also started playing basketball at the gym because they had an indoor court! So then I was working out at the gym about 5ish hours a week, playing basketball, biking or walking a few miles everyday and I managed to lose about 20 more lbs in the next 4 months and that's when I finally started to believe in myself.

After a few more months I started also doing the 30 day shred at home along with going to the gym. *By then I had also upped my calories to about 1500-1600 depending on my exercise for the day.

It really just took alot of hard work! I didn't make excuses to not workout. I worked out MILLIONS of times when I wasn't in the mood to, because if I waited to "want" to workout, I would still look like my before pictures (although I actually really do enjoy exercising now) Also, I ate pretty much whatever I wanted to eat (pizza, popcorn, pasta) as long as I could fit it into my calories for the day and I made sure to get about 80 oz of water too on a daily basis.
  • Pelican71
    Pelican71 Posts: 16
    Options
    You rock! I'm on a pretty good path myself. I should post pictures soon.
  • aprilmariem
    Options
    You are awesome. Thank you for sharing your story. You are such an inspiration.
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    looking fab!!! :) well done! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!