Replies

• foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I wanna know when he's finally going to wear the regular Superman suit, and start going by "Superman". Also, it would be cool if the other Duke boy were to make a cameo as like the Kents' old friend or something, or maybe have Clark save him.

um say what? wrong show
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    LOVE the show and I adore Castiel. Pull my finger!!!! lol
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Bought my daughter the first 5 seasons on DVD for Christmas. I had only caught an episode here or there before that. I watched all 5 seasons and went and bought Season 6 and watched all of them in 1 month!!! I am totally addicted to this show now. I am all about Sammy and daughter is all about Dean but I love both of them. Can't wait for Chicago Con in October. It's mine and my daughters birthdays and that is our present to ourselves!! I will be able to meet some of you too, like SPNluver83>
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    We stopped watching when we moved and lost our DVR set ups and just never caught up again...that was 5 years ago...I miss them

it's on TNT 2 times a day and the cw on Fridays at 9, you can catch up!!

But it wont be in order and I HATE seeing things out of order. I need to see them age and fall in love with them all over again. I think we left off with their dad being killed.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    LOVE the show and I adore Castiel. Pull my finger!!!! lol

THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!!!!! And when he says "I heard a PING!" oh, I cried!
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    We stopped watching when we moved and lost our DVR set ups and just never caught up again...that was 5 years ago...I miss them

it's on TNT 2 times a day and the cw on Fridays at 9, you can catch up!!

But it wont be in order and I HATE seeing things out of order. I need to see them age and fall in love with them all over again. I think we left off with their dad being killed.

Yeah I'm doing that now hahaha
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    Bought my daughter the first 5 seasons on DVD for Christmas. I had only caught an episode here or there before that. I watched all 5 seasons and went and bought Season 6 and watched all of them in 1 month!!! I am totally addicted to this show now. I am all about Sammy and daughter is all about Dean but I love both of them. Can't wait for Chicago Con in October. It's mine and my daughters birthdays and that is our present to ourselves!! I will be able to meet some of you too, like SPNluver83>

Oh how cool!!! I'm definitely a dean girl :love:
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    For those who know what I'm talking about, All Out of Love is on Pandora. I did the subtle head bang.
  • LinzCurlyQ
    LinzCurlyQ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    OOO! I happened upon this show on TNT one morning while working from home. The first episode i watched was when Castiel appeared. I was so excited that it was on netflix...I've already watched every episode since then... Obsessed maybe?
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I'm a fan of the show, too. I'm 58 and my children think I've lost my mind. I did miss the first 15 minutes of last week's show, so I'm not sure about Castiel's comeback. The rest of the show was one of the better ones. Pull my finger--too funny! My favorite episode is when Sam and Dean "trade places" with the actor versions of themselves, Jared and Jensen.
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    I have to admit that I'm a fan of the show, too. I'm 58 and my children think I've lost my mind. I did miss the first 15 minutes of last week's show, so I'm not sure about Castiel's comeback. The rest of the show was one of the better ones. Pull my finger--too funny! My favorite episode is when Sam and Dean "trade places" with the actor versions of themselves, Jared and Jensen.

So what, now you're Polish?

They are hilarious!!!!
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about this episode today, and when Misha Collins (Castiel) screamed like a little girl in the back seat of that car! LOL!!!!

Yeah, I'm a Supernatural junkie too...although..a bad one as I'm a few episodes behind...we don't have cable anymore, trying to cut costs, so I watch them online.
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    OOO! I happened upon this show on TNT one morning while working from home. The first episode i watched was when Castiel appeared. I was so excited that it was on netflix...I've already watched every episode since then... Obsessed maybe?

Maybe a tad lol!

But I just bought all 6 seasons for $72, my mom thinks that's an obsession. But idk, I got them for $12 a piece, that's amazing!!!!
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Supernatural -- the only fandom where you can talk about how adorable Satan is without attracting too many weird glances.
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    Supernatural -- the only fandom where you can talk about how adorable Satan is without attracting too many weird glances.

I wake up to him singing good morning to Sam and tody I'm like "lucifer is funny!!!" should have seen the looks I got!!!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Oh man. That show has been one of the better things on TV in a long while. How I loved loved loved the first season. Looking at how the seasons progressed (I mean, even the first episode) ALOT of the content on the first season is distrubing andterrifiying to say the least. Ever since maybe around the 3rd or 4th season, it has gotten a little less so. I think it's high points are before the yellow-eyed demon died. After, for some reason, it just lost it's charm. I was at first turned off with the introduction of angels in the story (only because I figured this was not that kind of show, and would depict angels in a strange light (which it did)) but eventually it kinda grew on me. The season we are in now I havent followed at all. Only because I always miss it and people remove it from my DVR to make room for more stuff :/

My favorite episode though, has to be the one where Supernatural turns into a 90's sitcom like Full House or something. I still have that ringtone of the opening theme. Occasionally my brother and I still sing it.

Uhm yea. the last couple of seasons have been less so, compared to the first batch of seasons. But it is still an amazing show. Apparently there is an anime of it and also a comic series. THinking about picking those up too.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=town+to+town+two+lane+roads+family+biz+two+hunting+bros&mid=D7AE2A6AEF9F82AFDFD8D7AE2A6AEF9F82AFDFD8&view=detail&FORM=VIRE3

(if anyone wants to see what I am talking about, thats the link. I THINK. The computers at work are blocking almost all the links. If that doesnt work, SO SORRY!)
  • butterflylover527
    Options

My favorite episode though, has to be the one where Supernatural turns into a 90's sitcom like Full House or something. I still have that ringtone of the opening theme. Occasionally my brother and I still sing it.

Should I honk?

Love that line from that episode! One of the best lol
  • mamakeke22
    mamakeke22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    love this show. me and my fiancee watch this show while the kids are laying down its our us time. my screen on my ipod is a picture of dean and same. one of my favorite shows since charmed
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I wanna know when he's finally going to wear the regular Superman suit, and start going by "Superman". Also, it would be cool if the other Duke boy were to make a cameo as like the Kents' old friend or something, or maybe have Clark save him.

Wrong show. This is Supernatural, not Smallville.

I've missed the last season...so I have to catch up, but reading everyone's posts have made me want to break it out and watch it again. :)