Supernatural fans unite!!

Options

Replies

• RussetBrunnette
    RussetBrunnette Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Best mood booster ever, Cannot still have a frown and watch this. Referring to Eye of the Tiger ><
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Best mood booster ever, Cannot still have a frown and watch this. Referring to Eye of the Tiger ><

AMEN!!!!!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

good one! bad day at black rock is another one i watch for a bad day. Sam's "i just lost my shoe" face cracks me up every time :laugh:
  • arneyfive
    arneyfive Posts: 16
    Options
    Hooked:tongue:
  • scooter4444
    scooter4444 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay! I have watched it since day 1. I look forward to my sam and dean (and cas) fix every week. When it became available on netflix, I was so excited, I like to hook up netflix shows on my phone to listen to when I am on the treadmill. It has been fun to revisit episodes. I can practice running from ghouls and ghosts! :)
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I love this show! i have every season except 7. I have missed all of that season.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    just started watching on netflix on season 3 and love it
  • chantabelle
    chantabelle Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love this show, just started season 6! Watched 1-5 in the last few weeks and am now fully addicted.... Love love love Sam :-)
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Anyone else love the amount of moose references they make now?
    Like last week when Sam got called Bullwinkle haha I was cracked up.
    He really does look like a moose..
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Just waiting for season six to arrive we've even got Cass on the baby name list :laugh:
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My daughter's favorite quote is "driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole", as spoken from Dean to Sam!! She is making a sticker to put on her glove box and it's the 1 rule in her car. Nothing like SPN fans!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    if anyone else is into SPN slash - please do friend me. i'm trying for the whole slasher set. i think i'm missing a couple.
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    My daughter's favorite quote is "driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole", as spoken from Dean to Sam!! She is making a sticker to put on her glove box and it's the 1 rule in her car. Nothing like SPN fans!!

Have the bumper sticker!!
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Love....this...show. I watched it on netflix but missed season 5 but now I get to watch all the new episodes on hulu plus. I just cant get enough! SOOOooo happy it was renewed for another season, otherwise I might just cry! Have to say almost cried when Bobbi died :(

Unfortunately, I missed that episode. How'd it happen? I was really surprised the following episode when he was on the floor dead.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Love....this...show. I watched it on netflix but missed season 5 but now I get to watch all the new episodes on hulu plus. I just cant get enough! SOOOooo happy it was renewed for another season, otherwise I might just cry! Have to say almost cried when Bobbi died :(

Unfortunately, I missed that episode. How'd it happen? I was really surprised the following episode when he was on the floor dead.

hold on, wait. Bobby is dead? Like... forever?
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My husband and I DVR and watch it every week. Love me some Sam, Dean, Cass and Bobby, but Cass is my favorite!
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options

Doubt it does anyone really die forever on SPN?! I bet we see Bobby back in some shape or form! (It may have even happened already ...but shhh...I'm behind in episodes!)
  • butterflylover527
    Options

Doubt it does anyone really die forever on SPN?! I bet we see Bobby back in some shape or form! (It may have even happened already ...but shhh...I'm behind in episodes!)

I'm refraining for spoiling :P
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options

I'm only askign because I am behind too. What season has he died in, because I stopped watching sometime last season. Even then I was missing like 5 episodes at a time. I have NO clue whats going on. Only something related to these unkillable people that are killed with household product.

edit: oh and they eat people.
  • butterflylover527
    Options

I'm only askign because I am behind too. What season has he died in, because I stopped watching sometime last season. Even then I was missing like 5 episodes at a time. I have NO clue whats going on. Only something related to these unkillable people that are killed with household product.

edit: oh and they eat people.

He dies in season 6. And yes, leviathans....weird creatures.....hahahaha