Hillshire Farm Grilled chicken breast

Options
13»

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I've only been around here a couple weeks.
    Some of you folks have this holier than thou attitude. What give's??
    You need to chill out!!
    Were you born knowing everything. Why HELL no you weren't!!
    Did you dip your chicken in hot water so the feathers come out easier!?!
    No on that as well!!!
    Wonder why people keep to themselves or get discouraged so quickly and want to give up??
    Look in the mirror...if you're not helping people then your hurting them!!!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    To OP: I had also recently tried Hillshire Farms Grilled Chicken and you know (Gasp) I liked it as well. I think it is a great alternative to eating out and it is quick and easy to grab and go when you need a quick lunch idea. Thank you for the suggestion!
  • serenitymay1995
    serenitymay1995 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm many years in a couple of support groups and what I am seeing here is that some people are forgetting the word SUPPORT. What we can't do alone we can do together. Everyone is in a different place and it's important to let them be there. Some people just need to lose a bit of weight and some of us such as me my life is depending on it. I must watch my sodium like a hawk but a lot of people don't. My daughter got me onto this site and she has done very well on it, she lost 70 pounds on it but she doesn't have high blood pressure or cholesteral, hasn't had a heart attack or stroke so she can eat lots of things that I can't and I certainly don't tell her not to eat them. If it is a lifestyle change then each person must decide how they want to change their lifestyle and we cheer them on.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    While I try hard to eat clean also, it's nice to have ideas in a pinch!

And BTW...I LOVE Eggo Frozen Waffles!
  • BrookeeFranks
    BrookeeFranks Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was just scanning throught posts and saw this one. It really dissapoints me. I work in the poultry industry for a division of Tyson Foods. I wish consumers were more educated. I can 100% tell you that chicken does not receive any other hormones than what God gave them. Hormones are not orally active, therefore it would be inefficient and not cost effective for Tyson to inject each chicken. Companies like Tyson pride themselves on animal welfare and genetic selection. We have genetically selected a healthier, faster growing, feed converting bird through years of research and trials. Birds are only treated with antibiotics when necessary and there has been a big push in recent years to go antibiotic free. Feel free to message me if you would like to discuss the matter further. I can appreciate everyone having their own opinion. If you choose to eat organic, free range poultry then that is your decision, but you need to get all the facts before influencing others.