Julian Michaels - 30 Day Shred

Options
Hey,
Any one wanna do a Julian Michaels 30 Day Shred support group? I am looking at buying it this friday.
I have several beach body DVDS but they are way to hard core for me right now...
Add me if you have done it or want to do it.
Love that they are under 30 mins!
:heart: :laugh:

Replies

• fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I just started today. Feeling it in my legs when I go up and down the stairs :smile: I am working off the online free level 1 on youtube while waiting for mine to arrive in the post : ) I'll send you a friend request. I reckon we will all need motivation - I found it tough - but I have no previous workout experience. Best of luck!
  • mrsejennings
    mrsejennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    YES! I just did about 15 mins of that one on youtube yesterday too! I got interupted by the kiddo. I plan on going to walmart friday to see if i can find the dvd~ I reallywant it on the big screen though! I love Biggest loser!
  • fififox
    Options
    Yeh, mine was on a tiny laptop today and I had to keep moving it up and down off a table when I stood up and lay down :laugh: I bought the dvd on Amazon yesterday so hopefully it will be here soon. I think that you just keep doing the one on youtube for 10 days...is that right? (or more if you need more time at it).
  • mrsejennings
    mrsejennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    yes! That's what I read when I googled it! 10 days at each level (or more)
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, that was totally me just now. :laugh: I felt so silly.

Day one is complete for me! I'm exhausted but I did day one before I got bronchitis last year and I felt the BURN all week from that one workout! I am confident it works. (: Add me, ladies (and gentlemen)! I would love to have some fellow Shredders as friends. :heart:
  • fififox
    Options
    If anyone is doing this and would like to add me just send a request - better go to bed now (it's just gone midnight here) if I want to be able to do it again tomorrow. Please let me be able to walk in the morning!!! Night all.
  • sonal150
    sonal150 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I also started the 30-day shred workout today. I got the workout from youtube. Did the workout this morning. I was super exhausted but felt good.
    In the afternoon, I went to the store and bought the DVD. The thing I love about this is "it's a 20 minute workout". Now that is something I can (hope) to do every day.
    So I am sending you all a friend request and let's keep posting our updates on this thread. It should give us that push on our though days.
    Cheers to 30 day shred!
  • Sveid
    Sveid Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am starting mine tonight! I've heard awesome things about it, so I thought I'd try. Friend requesting~
  • kelseys1984
    Options
    i bought this video last month (it was only $10 at walmart) i have only done it a couple times so far but really need to get into doing it again and i just resigned up for my fitness pal today. it is a hard workout (jumping jacks, pushups) but it is nice that its 20mins and i feel like its a good well rounded workout
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I started this last night. I was wearing my HRM and it said I only burned 221 calories. Very disappointed that after all that work I only burned that much.
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Any one wanna do a Julian Michaels 30 Day Shred support group? I am looking at buying it this friday.
    I have several beach body DVDS but they are way to hard core for me right now...
    Add me if you have done it or want to do it.
    Love that they are under 30 mins!
    :heart: :laugh:

I want this too, just have to get myself a dvd player first. But....I have done some of her workouts from her 30 days book, and they are super good. she utilitzes the legs---biggest muscles, a lot. Which actually helps burn more calories. Most of the exercises dont' even require the gym. She's awesome!!!
  • lollaler
    lollaler Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hi i am buying the dvd on the weekend and will start on Monday.
    im adding you as a friend.... we can do it together. you'll be a few days in advance but thats cool
    excited to do it with someone... would be good if we were close and get get a group together to push ourselves to our limits.
  • lollaler
    lollaler Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    if you figure out how to do the group let me know how to join !! :smooched:
  • dasblondie
    dasblondie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I hoping to get it this sunday for mother's day...its all i keep asking for so i hope my bf gets the hint....even sent him a txt of the cover so he cant get the wrong one...lol....so hopefully i'll be starting the monday!! Add me!!! <3
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I bought it today!and im skeerrrred!I'ma try it tomorrow.........
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    There's one group called Shredded Hotties~
  • TiffanyAmber86
    Options
    I just started 30DS yesterday! Today was only my second day and Im pretty sore. My armpits lol, upper abs and thighs were killing me all day today. I discovered the workout thru youtube and purchased it at Fred Meyers for like 7 something I think. I really think Im going to stick with it. It ends at the perfect time when your just ready to turn off your tv. So glad that she's not annoyingly motivating but actually makes you want to work thru the pain. Fingers crossed that I stick with this for the next 30 days. Does anyone else have any thoughts? Im curious how people feel throughout the different phases.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I just started it today!

My arms and legs feel okay, but I have been working them out.... my back is a little sore, is that normal? or did I do something wrong? it feels like muscle soreness...
  • Sveid
    Sveid Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just did the first level and oh my god my thighs are burning.

@smiles - I would think it's just muscle soreness. Just be careful to literally keep a straight back through her entire video like she says.
  • mjack87
    mjack87 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just started the 30DS yesterday....and I'm definitely feeling it in my legs and abs (or lack there of) today....bu I really enjoyed it!