Julian Michaels - 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• beautifulchaos7
    Options
    If there's a group going, I'd love to join it! I just got it and starting tomorrow. I'm pretty excited.
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options

Level 2 and 3 online! and also you can download them before they take them down because of the copyright thing
  • anna_luce
    anna_luce Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey,
    Any one wanna do a Julian Michaels 30 Day Shred support group? I am looking at buying it this friday.
    I have several beach body DVDS but they are way to hard core for me right now...
    Add me if you have done it or want to do it.
    Love that they are under 30 mins!
    :heart: :laugh:

I just bought the dvd, I'm excited because I did her yoga meltdown for awhile and that helped tone. However, I'm looking to really burn through some fat!!!!
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I've done day 2 yesterday and I'm sore today in soo many spots....
    I've started it before and stoppped before I did all 30 days so this time I will go through it all. I'm going on vacation June 12th so that's my motivator.
    I'd love to join the group. It's wonderful motiviation. Let's get shredded!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Started Level 3 this morning. Loved it :drinker:
  • Bw3taz
    Bw3taz Posts: 14
    Options
    I did 20 minutes of yesterday off the one on YouTube on my computer. then this morning I have one of those tv where you can get Facebook, YouTube on the TV so I found it again and just got done with 2nd day.

I would like to know the breakdown on how many days you do Level before going to the next level and also how many calories do you think you burn during that or how you will track it on MFP?

Also anyone on Level 3 have you seen results?
  • mminter22
    mminter22 Posts: 29
    Options
    Would love to be added to your group! I love JM workouts, I have several of her dvds:)
  • DMH1963
    DMH1963 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 day Shred DVD as well as the Pink Method DVD's and have never opened any of them. I am doing a Couch to 10K and I am on week 8 running for 5 minutes and walking for 1 minute for about an hour. In 7 weeks I have lost zero pounds but feel fitter and clothes fit better. I need to step it up with Jillian but not sure how to fit it into my running schedule of 3 days a week. Are the workouts only 30 minutes? Maybe I could fit that in.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options

I would like to know the breakdown on how many days you do Level before going to the next level and also how many calories do you think you burn during that or how you will track it on MFP?

10 days on each level. About 220 calories per workout :wink:
  • mjack87
    mjack87 Posts: 17
    Options
    I just finished day 3...and used my new dumbells for the first time with it....HOLY CRAP....that really ups the intensity...I'm an sitting here trying not to drip sweat on my iPad before I get cleaned up....idk if I can move tho LOL
  • fullagrace
    fullagrace Posts: 75
    Options
    I am dripping with sweat by the end of each day. If you push through the first few sore days of each level it will get better and easier.

Tonight will be day 16 (Level 2 day 6). The first 8 days I just used cans of vegetables and then I actually bought some weights and it was like 20 times harder. I am getting a bit more used to them now finally.

I think my legs look so much more toned. I think ill do 6 week 6 pack after this.
  • Bw3taz
    Bw3taz Posts: 14
    Options
    @Microfiber- Thanks for answering my questions. Appreciate it. :flowerforyou:
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am on day 9 of 30DS! :)
  • wendy8883
    wendy8883 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hello all today will be mtg 3rd day doing it add me!!
  • fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I think I have sent an invite to link you to the group if you have asked....if I have missed anyone send me a message and I will send you one : )
  • Philokiller
    Philokiller Posts: 20
    Options
    I did the free one on youtube i really felt the burn.I couldn't finish is it just me who wasn't able to finish or did anyone have to stop?
    I feel like such a failure.. but still felt good to do the workout. I would love to join the group.
  • sonal150
    sonal150 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I did the free one on youtube i really felt the burn.I couldn't finish is it just me who wasn't able to finish or did anyone have to stop?
    I feel like such a failure.. but still felt good to do the workout. I would love to join the group.

Hey,
    You are not a failure!! You showed up and you tried. Did something good for yourself.
    I am on my DAY 4. I hardly can do a single push up (even the modified version). All these days I had 5 second break in between the workouts to catch my breath. My strategy is to stick till the end of the 20mins and these 5 second breaks help me get there.
    It will take a while to adapt to these workouts. Give yourself that time. Just show up, do you best and stick around until the end of it.
    You will surely see a big difference, strength-wise as you finish one day at a time. All the very best!
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am on lv 2 day 4 (when I get it done today!) and loving it! Add me and we can keep eachother motivated!
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 8 today. I moved onto Level 2 on Day 6 and there is a big difference! to motivate myself I took before pics and then I want to take after pics to see the difference!
  • MsMarie213
    MsMarie213 Posts: 21
    Options
    Im Starting Day 1 Level 1 Tonight. I began it a few days ago but i got so discouraged when i couldnt complete the whole workout without a break. I was reassured that it will get easier in time :)

I could really use some friends on here thats doing the same workout as i am. Feel free to friend request