ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
can u see the difference?

Oct 2011 about 158 lbs
pink1jpg-1.jpg

May 2012 about 137lbs
IMAG0707.jpg

Sept 2011- Mar 2012
ss2.jpg

Mar 20,2012-Mar 29,2012 i challenge myself and bought a size small dress that i couldn't zip after 9 days it zipped

FRONT
17860052_4062.jpg
polkafront-2.jpg

BACK
17860052_6143-1.jpg
polka2-2.jpg

Replies

• erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! You look amazing!! Well done :)
  • rae_84
    rae_84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WTG - Your face got so skinny!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    OMW Ruffa I am blown away by those photos!! Obviously you have always been a stunner but you just look incredible now!! This would call for a song but I think Becca has exhausted me of that ♥ Wooooo, go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CatSummer
    CatSummer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY a difference!!! Well done!

Woooohoooo. Keep up the hard work girl!
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yay! So proud of you Ruffa! Congrats on your hard work! Idol! :) keep it up! You look great! :drinker:
  • ruffalicious
    Options
    OMW Ruffa I am blown away by those photos!! Obviously you have always been a stunner but you just look incredible now!! This would call for a song but I think Becca has exhausted me of that ♥ Wooooo, go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay soapy!!! what song??

and my face looks like a big fat apple in my before picture yuckyy! lol

thank you guys!
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Nice work! It is hard to tell on some of the pics with the clothes/angles, but you can totally see a difference in your face!! Keep up the great work!
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    congrats - you look beautiful....
    of course you have youth and metabolism on your side...
    can definitely see it in your face and tummy!
  • eedossa
    eedossa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! I like to buy myself "goal dresses" too, they are a great way to keep me focused and motivated :)
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Of course we can see the difference! You look awesome! Wonderful job!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Not to bash the loss but October-May is way more than 10 weeks... Even if you went very end of Oct to First of May, it's over 20 weeks...
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Owoooo! Outstanding job skinny! You look gorgeous! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am also a little confused where you came up with 10 weeks. No matter how long it took you though, you look great! I can see a huge difference. Well done.
  • ruffalicious
    Options
    Not to bash the loss but October-May is way more than 10 weeks... Even if you went very end of Oct to First of May, it's over 20 weeks...

october to february i was in 158lbs :) but i started my mfp journey on february :)))
  • ruffalicious
    Options
    Yes, I am also a little confused where you came up with 10 weeks. No matter how long it took you though, you look great! I can see a huge difference. Well done.

sorry for the confusion lol i didnt specify on my post but i maintained my 158lbs from october to february LOL, but i started mfp and dieting/workout feb 28,2012..

feb 28 to may 8 is 10 weeks :)))
  • minime2b
    minime2b Posts: 168
    Options
    WOW!!! Looking great!
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options

sorry for the confusion lol i didnt specify on my post but i maintained my 158lbs from october to february LOL, but i started mfp and dieting/workout feb 28,2012..

I understand now. Glad you are having success with MFP. It's a life changer, for sure. :smile:
  • ruffalicious
    Options

I understand now. Glad you are having success with MFP. It's a life changer, for sure. :smile:

me too! its always hard to start over thats why i am trying to continue what i have been doing.. this isnt my first weight loss attempt. everytime i lose weight i always go back to unhealthy life,but now i am gonna make sure that i will be hitting my goal and maintaining it.,

you have a great loss yourself JONI!!! :wink:
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Ruffa! Keep up the great work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!