21 lbs lost in 10weeks

Options

Replies

• itschristine
    itschristine Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You're definitely inspiring ruffababy! You look amazing..! Love love love you! Xoxo
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    YOURE ADORABLE! CONGRATULATIONS :)
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great, totally can tell the difference!
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You guys are so nice! Thank u
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am also a little confused where you came up with 10 weeks. No matter how long it took you though, you look great! I can see a huge difference. Well done.

sorry for the confusion lol i didnt specify on my post but i maintained my 158lbs from october to february LOL, but i started mfp and dieting/workout feb 28,2012..

feb 28 to may 8 is 10 weeks :)))

So then you're saying that you lost 14 pounds in a month? Forgive me, but you definitely don't look like you had the body type to carry that much water weight... That's more than my initial water weight loss.

Just kinda off balance, losing 2/3's in one month and taking the next 2.3 months to lose 7 pounds.. That's all.
  • Phoenixsky13
    Phoenixsky13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What in the world! Just congratulate the girl on her success!

You look amazing and I am definitely inspired and motivated thanks for sharing!
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    come on then...how did you do it?
  • confusionnohime
    Options
    You look gorgeous and awesome! Happy for you, sis! You are an inspiration~ :D
  • loischapman
    loischapman Posts: 88
    Options
    Fantastic! It is not easy to be disciplined. you can definitely see the difference. You should be very proud of yourself!
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am also a little confused where you came up with 10 weeks. No matter how long it took you though, you look great! I can see a huge difference. Well done.

sorry for the confusion lol i didnt specify on my post but i maintained my 158lbs from october to february LOL, but i started mfp and dieting/workout feb 28,2012..

feb 28 to may 8 is 10 weeks :)))

So then you're saying that you lost 14 pounds in a month? Forgive me, but you definitely don't look like you had the body type to carry that much water weight... That's more than my initial water weight loss.

Just kinda off balance, losing 2/3's in one month and taking the next 2.3 months to lose 7 pounds.. That's all.

We all have different body types and different reaction on a certain diet. So its really hard to compare yourself to me. I worked myself out 4hrs a day 7days a week for the first 7weeks and slowed down from 8th week. Whatever diet i did i certainly worked for me since i am now 21lbs lighter. I posted my pictures to inspire and motivate people not just to brag, if you dont believe whatever i said on this post thats fine. ;) goodluck with your journey!;)
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation!
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! Great job!!
  • Amy271189
    Amy271189 Posts: 66
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing =)
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    See a difference??????????? Ah, yeath!!! You look great and congrats on getting into the polka dress, you look killer!!!! Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    There's a BIG difference, well done you've done a fab job!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Way to go and a great success story. It really shows.
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    What in the world! Just congratulate the girl on her success!

You look amazing and I am definitely inspired and motivated thanks for sharing!
    THIS!

Awesome job girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!