Hit My Goal Weight - Before & After Photos!

Options

Replies

• LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful in both before/after. Wow a great accomplishment. I am looking to lose about 60 total. I can't wait until I am there and in maintenance mode! I love the outdoors too. I must move back to Colorado soon.

Take care,

Laura
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    wonderful!! Congrats!!
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Someone may have already asked this, but where was that last photo taken? It looks like somewhere on the Appalachian Trail? I ask because it has always been a dream of mine to thruhike the AT.

You look fantastic, btw. :flowerforyou:
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    you got amazing results!! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Someone may have already asked this, but where was that last photo taken? It looks like somewhere on the Appalachian Trail? I ask because it has always been a dream of mine to thruhike the AT.

Both photos are near, but not actually on the Appalachian Trail. The first after photo was taken just about a mile off the AT. The second photo is about five miles off the AT.

My husband and I have hiked almost all of the AT through Shenandoah and we have a plan brewing to hike the rest of the miles in Virginia next spring. :-)

I would LOVE to thru-hike, but I think section hiking is my reality. It would be too hard to walk away from my job, my house and my dogs at this point in my life.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I love it when people post their success, it really helps others, esp the newbies, keep at it :)
  • ardorrequiem
    Options
    I don't know you but I'm proud of what you've accomplished. It gives me hope. :)
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options

Both photos are near, but not actually on the Appalachian Trail. The first after photo was taken just about a mile off the AT. The second photo is about five miles off the AT.

My husband and I have hiked almost all of the AT through Shenandoah and we have a plan brewing to hike the rest of the miles in Virginia next spring. :-)

I would LOVE to thru-hike, but I think section hiking is my reality. It would be too hard to walk away from my job, my house and my dogs at this point in my life.

Where do you live? I'm in Upstate SC...about 3hrs from Springer Mtn, GA. I've wanted to hike the AT since I was a kid just because I've always been fascinated by the idea. Lately, though, I've been thinking I'd like to hike for a cause. I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome when I was 16. I'd love to hike to raise awareness and funding for research to find the cause of PCOS (can't find a cure until the root cause is determined).
  • caytee118
    caytee118 Posts: 55
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! I can't wait to be able to do this like you did and post my before and after shots :D
  • Shakila87
    Shakila87 Posts: 70
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look absolutely amazing!!
  • 5schneids
    5schneids Posts: 4
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look great. I just joined 2 days ago! Keep up the great work.
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Way to go, girl!
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Fantastic,..Well done!!!!!
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    good job! for what it is worth you looked great in the first picture also! :flowerforyou:
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Fantastic difference and beautiful trails. where is that (bottom pic?)

Oh, you answered, thanks
  • loveflowers4
    loveflowers4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look amazing :smile:
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look fantastic :-)
  • Susan1548
    Susan1548 Posts: 8
    Options
    You looked good before and you look great now. Congratulations on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!