When are you going to stop logging?

Options
victoria4321
victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
I think I'm gonna stop after a year then see how things go from there. So far I've logged in 295 days in a row.

When do you think you'll stop and why?

Replies

• warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    when i don't need to eat anymore
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    If I don't yo yo up after the Summer, I'll stop!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    When eating healthy becomes as easy and mindless as eating crap while I sit in front of the tv, when all my food is portioned for me at the store, or when I win the megabucks and can pay someone big bucks to do all my measuring, cooking, and logging for me. ;)
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I really don't see myself stopping even after hitting goal weight.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I really don't see myself stopping even after hitting goal weight.
    goal weight is just a myth. Just like my goal bf %. When i reach 8 i wanna be 7 when i reach 7 i'll probably wanna be 6% ...
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I think my time on here has taught me enough (nearly a year) that i could make it pretty well without logging. I will most likely do it intermittently though. I surely dont plan to do it forever. It is a tool, to teach you how to eat properly. I will definitely do it for a while when i switch my goal to gain weight, to make sure things don't get out of hand in that regard though, at least for the first few weeks.

Learning the portion sizes to eyeball them was the biggest thing, and i got that down the first week.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I dunno. I like logging and my mfp friends. So I'm sticking around.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    When eating healthy becomes as easy and mindless as eating crap while I sit in front of the tv, when all my food is portioned for me at the store, or when I win the megabucks and can pay someone big bucks to do all my measuring, cooking, and logging for me. ;)

Word. lol.

Pretty much never.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Every time I've stopped (Weight Watchers or MFP) I end up regaining old habits. Even if there's a special occasion or vacation, I need to log to bad days to keep myself honest. Otherwise it's difficult to start again,
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,968 Member
    Options
    ha ha ha ha ha.

Okay, I've been here on and off for five years. I keep thinking "I got this." But I don't think I do.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am not planning on stopping logging. This has been the only thing that has helped and it keeps me on track.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    when i don't need to eat anymore

lmao.... I have to agree! 450 days and still going baby:drinker:
  • elguapo911
    elguapo911 Posts: 33
    Options
  • Beatlegirl66
    Beatlegirl66 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The thought of not having to log in every single bite I eat is what keeps me going on this process. I will stop doing it once I get to a point where I am keeping track in my mind and not counting for one mint or 3 french fries.
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my goal, I'll re-evaluate where I am and where I want to be.
  • MatthewLFunk
    MatthewLFunk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't think i'll ever stop logging in to me this a life style change and I love it and I never want to go back
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Yep
  • erin1276
    erin1276 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I already plan on using MFP indefinitely.... or until they shut down.... which I hope is never. It is a very useful tool for anyone who wants to know what they are eating. I'm loving it here. I used fitday.com for a long time but my mom got me into mfp. I'm grateful. I really prefer this site!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for almost 500 days and I hit my goal weight in March, but I don't plan on quitting/leaving here anytime soon. I still like the accountability of logging my food and I of course LOVE my pals :)
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    When eating healthy becomes as easy and mindless as eating crap while I sit in front of the tv

word