JUNE STARTERS WEIGH IN for July 6th

Options

Replies

• BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone:flowerforyou: you are doing great.
    Well this week I was on track but I managed to loose 1 pound only I dont know what happened:cry: I did not binge at all:cry:

SW 167
    CW 160
    The good thing is that people have started noticing already I am starting to look good now and of course healthy.I cannot wait to get to my healthy BMI
  • aliciaroberts12
    Options
    hey girlies. good job on the weight loss

sw:190
    lw:189
    cw:188.4

down .6, at least its something:blushing:
  • MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options
    Great Job all!:bigsmile:
    So I weigh in on Fridays, my Friday weigh in was 195.5 lbs which is 3 pounds lost, but I cheated and weighted myself this morning and it said 200lbs :ohwell: I was doing so good...I'm hoping this is just bloat I was so happy to be under 200 for the first time since having my Son in 07! Everyone keep up the awesome work!

sw: 235
    cw: 200
    gw: 130
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    jeanns - I know what you mean about binge eating. For me it's sort of like I just forget about my commitment to counting calories. I need to stay more aware of what I'm eating. Good luck on getting back your focus, I know you can do it. :smile:

Current wt 202
    Loss of 2 lbs
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    bump, for those who still have to weigh in:wink:

Great job on the weight losses so far girls, I think we should also have a group weigh in where we can see how much weigh we have lost together:laugh: We have probably lost a tonne so far:tongue:
  • AlmostHot
    Options
    AGH! I don't know what's happening, but I just am NOT staying on track :sad:

I am starting to get discouraged and I know this is our weigh-in thread, but I couldn't bring myself to weigh in this morning- I'm way too scared! I need help! I was getting close, but I feel like I gained everything back and I had a mini-goal of losing 10lbs by my bday (Aug 1st) and now I know that's not going to happen and sometimes this feels so overwhelming!

I have this problem of binge-eating- does anyone else do this?!? :noway: It's like my brain doesn't register that I'm full and then, before I know it, I'm in a world of hurt and totally ashamed. Has someone figured out a way to combat this? I mean, overall I eat pretty healthy stuff, nothing too processed, low GI carbs, etc. This is my downfall, my self-sabotage! Any advice? Sorry to put this on the weigh in post

I know what it is like to sabotage yourself, I was doing it all the time, I still do a little some times but just got sooooooo sick of feeling blah all the time and wanted a life that I just had to get it in my head that I am important too, I deserve to be happy too, I want to feel healthy too. So I changed my habits, I had 2 binge eating times 1 at night after everyone went to be and one in the afternoon. I also decided that I was sick of being tired all the time so as soon as everyone went to be I would finish logging for the day have a chat here then go to bed myself. In the afternoon I realised I hadnt drunk enough water and decided I better get on top of that and log the days food and drink so far then come have a chat here. when you want to binge, come here!!!! thats what I do and remember you ARE worth it, not just the effort but you DESERVE to be happy and feel good about yourself. You can do it, come here and tell us when you feel like binging ok?
  • AlmostHot
    Options
    Bump, again for those who still want to weigh in
  • StaciGirten
    StaciGirten Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    SW-230
    Lw-222.8
    CW-221.6
    Goal-150

I was really wanting at least 2 lbs this week.
  • AlmostHot
    Options
    You'll get there! just keep going! you're doing really well!
  • AlmostHot
    Options
    Bump again!
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    I forgot to weigh myself this morning (my normal routine) :blushing: , so I'll have to do my weigh-in tomorrow
  • AlmostHot
    Options
    Bump:tongue:
  • jeanns
    jeanns Posts: 58
    Options
    Thanks for all of the encouraging words. I am here, drinking a giant glass of water and CLOSING THE KITCHEN FOR THE NIGHT :laugh:
  • AlmostHot
    Options
    Great! Thats the way!
  • Sparklene
    Sparklene Posts: 38 Member
    Options

Was 154 last week, but not too bad since I blew it last weekend and only did Curves once this week, and that was it for exercising. Once I miss a couple of days working out, it's hard for me to get back to it, but I did do a 40-minute exercise tape today.
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    I have been avoiding weighing in this week... *sigh* :ohwell:

So I think I will try and weigh in tomorrow morning... :grumble:
  • bikegirl777
    Options
    I thought after all my excesses this weekend, my Monday morning weigh in would be a total blowout. Ta Da! Down another kilograms, so that's 2.2 pounds for the week!

Starting Weight (March): 69 kg
    Last Week: 59 kg
    Today: 58 kg
  • AlmostHot
    Options
    Bump! come on girls (opps and boys sorry), I know there is still more of you to weigh in:tongue:
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    really bummed & discouraged

SW 199
    was down 5 lbs from that at 194
    but that didn't last and I was back at 196.4
    This morning I'm 197.6
    So, that's more than a pound gain since last week.

And I thought I was doing at least okay!! Anyway, I've hurt my back & I've had to lay off the P90X routine. Thankfully it's my 1st recovery week, but tomorrow starts a new phase, so I hope to have my back straight by then (I'll go to the chiropractor today to see if he can help!).

I'm supposed to take my 30 day pics today - sure do hope they show some progress. I really need some motivation today!
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feeling good at the moment lost another 2 lbs and 1 inch from my waist.:laugh:

SW - 12 stone 12 (180lbs)
    LW - 12 stone 9 (177lbs)
    CW - 12 stone 7 (175lbs)