I would like to have supportive friends :)

Options
13»

Replies

• robbail
    robbail Posts: 11
    Options
    I just joined up yesterday and I'm looking for some friends/motivation on here as well. Friend request sent!
  • dmeeks283
    dmeeks283 Posts: 43
    Options
    You can add me, I know I could use the support and encouragement too.

Anyone is welcome to ADD ME
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'm looking for some support too. I'll add you! :) WEIGHT LOSS BUDDIES!
  • kimdoes
    kimdoes Posts: 90
    Options
    I've added several people on this post, but not all... anyone may feel free to add me. I had a ton of friends several months ago and for some stupid reason thought I should delete the ones I didn't really know and only keep those that I know in real life. While they are very supportive, I liked having all of the people pushing me. It was nice being held accountable by complete strangers and hearing their stories... encouraging them in their walk... celebrating their accomplishments. So, please- by all means- add me!!
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options

Can i offer a bit of advice - if looking for new friends

Fill in your profiles and make them visible (not diaries etc) just profiles, then people can decide if you are compatable as their friend.

I agree!
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :)
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend:

Some will say that I've probably lost a few marbles along this journey. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I hope that my "lifestyle change" will support & motivate you. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

My husband & biggest FAN gave me a sign recently that says:

Old enough to know better,
    Young enough to try again.

That pretty much sum it up! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! We could all use more support on this journey. Feel free to add me too.
    Good luck!
    Andrea
  • trinawynne75052
    Options
    I will be a supportive friend.
  • andreaisme
    andreaisme Posts: 43
    Options
    This may sound completely odd - but how does one support another through mfp? through messages?
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm still a newbe here & I'm just starting the "add friends" thingy :smile:
  • DrDonaldBlake
    DrDonaldBlake Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll support you Love ! You can add me anytime . ;-)
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!
  • misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. I could use the support and will give it also. :)