Foods you hated as a kid

Options
1235»

Replies

• dmf711
    dmf711 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    okay, i am going to get a lot of weird looks for this. I HATED pizza as a kid. i would always peel the cheese off and throw it to the wolves aka my older siblings and wipe the sauce from the dough. i essentially ate a skinflap. (kevin james reference, anyone?) now if you check my diary, you'd see pizza listed on at least 4 of 7 days...... :indifferent:

also didn't like soda. still don't care for it. i'll have the occasional can of ginger ale or fruit flavored soda once every 2 months or so and i do mix a little ginger ale in my fruit smoothies to calm my stomach a bit but otherwise, i can't stand coke or pepsi, dr. pepper, etc.

here's another weird one.... barbeque sauce/ribs. we'd go to our favorite local barbeque place and i would order a grilled cheese while everyone else had flintstone racks of ribs. i couldn't even think of the taste without gagging like the bratty 5 year old that i was. now, i'm salivating just thinking about barbeque....

luckily my mom never tried the brussel sprouts on us, but spinach was something i grew to really like, and i LOOOOOVE mushrooms in/on pretty much anything. green beans are my go-to veggie, so i'm surprised there are a number of you who detest them!
  • Crystalball78
    Options
    Things I hated:
    Pizza and cheerios(STILL WILL NOT EAT)
    i also hated oatmeal but I will eat it now