Any tall ladies out there?

Options
13»

Replies

• slamazon
    slamazon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1 and weigh about 175. My starting weight over a year ago was about 235. I would really like to get down to 170 but am not in a big hurry to do so. I would be happy if I reached my goal weight by the end of this year :)

I just started jogging and am hoping to complete 5k (without collapsing) by the end of June.
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and current weight is 157. I'm a size 8 for the first time in a LONG time. My goal weight is 150 I think. I have a small frame but have always been big so it feels good to be near thin again. Feel free to add me if you'd like..
  • bigtaz8
    bigtaz8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal is 156, currently 221.5. I wouldn't mind being 160ish because I like me at 162, but I have always been muscular and broad shouldered. I have finally started seeing weight come off and it is a challenge but one I'm up for as I haven't been 162 since 2006 my highest weight was 233 and I never want to see it again. Tired of yo-yo diets and wanting to live a healthy lifestyle all around.
  • TheBigBoots
    TheBigBoots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    6'0" and currently 162. My goal is to be a muscular 150 or to hit 21% body fat. Whichever comes first. :)
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    what about pants/dress sizes???? I'm in a 12 and I tend to think that's big....but then again, I don't have many friends my own heights :)
  • getfitbesexy
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and i'm pretty close to my goal now of 135-140. The 90 Day Challenge that i'm doing has helped me tremendously!!! I'm working on leaning out and building lean muscle now! :)
    I've noticed that by doing different circuit training plans and HIIT has helped change my body a bunch! :)

I'm newer to MFP, def shoot me a friend request :)
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    what about pants/dress sizes???? I'm in a 12 and I tend to think that's big....but then again, I don't have many friends my own heights :)

I wear a waist size 30/32 and have a 34 inch inseam... I was a size 12 when I was 11 years old. lol
  • madelainerostek
    Options
    I'm 5'9, 160lbs, 23 yrs and I am looking to be 145lbs. I was 185lbs for a long time and went down to 146-150lbs briefly. So for me, I just have all this loose skin it feels like, and softer fat that I want to look good in, not have dangle off of me. My major areas are my loose back fat, big handles, chubby arms and i've felt pretty bloated in my lower stomach area. I've adopted calorie counting on the myfitnesspal app and love it! I really enjoy eating healthy and going to the gym. my problem areas are turning down unhealthy foods in unhealthy amounts and getting lonely at the gym, making me not motivated enough to push myself. I often google these tall women body types at different weights and I've come to the conclusion that; you can't compare yourself to anyone, you can only be motivated by their success. No matter your weight, we all distribute differently. Feel free to Friend :)
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and have broken down my goals so that they're 'bite' sized ;) I am 204.5 lbs right now, down from 212-5ish when I started MFP. The lowest weight I could safely be is 133 lbs.. which is literally 100 lbs less than me... which is depressing. As in, I could actually lose 100 lbs without being underweight. Ugh. In middle and high school my weight fluctuated a LOT. I went from being overweight to underweight to normal 2-3 times.

First goal: 199 by 3/16/14 BMI: 27.9 OVERWEIGHT
    Second goal: 178 by 6/1/14 BMI: 24.8 NORMAL WEIGHT
    Final goal: 149 by 9/8/14 BWI: 20.8 NORMAL WEIGHT

My timelines are a little tight, but I won't be devastated if I lose at a slower weight, once I'm in the NORMAL weight range for BMI. Everyone feel free to add me!