Kids?

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I would like to adopt sometime after my 30th birthday.

That is awesome!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Oh, and ideally I'd like two or perhaps three. More than one.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I never wanted to get married and I did. Then I didn't want any kids, then I did. Then I wanted 6 and THANK GOD I DIDN'T! College is expensive and so is my sanity. LOL We have 2 girls, 29 & 27 yrs old and a son 23. All moved out and on their own, they awesome adults, good people and we couldn't be prouder.. Yayyy! We also have 2 grandchildren. A 2yr old grandson and a 3 mth old granddaughter. They are so much more fun than your own, plus you get to send them home when you're done playing with them. :)
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    The amount of people who want more than 1-2 kids scares me. Can I move to Pluto?
    Some of us grew up in families with a lot of children, so imagining a life without that type of atmosphere is a strange concept. I never thought I wanted kids , but the truth is, I wouldn't have it any other way, I loved growing up in a big family , my siblings were my built in friends :)
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Have 1. Wouldn't mind having more but don't know if I could handle being married
  • ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have one living child. A 5 yr old little girl :-)
    And no, I cannot have anymore nor would I adopt. One is way more than enough for me lol
    Kudos to those with big families!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Plus it's much easier to play hide and seek, tag, red rover etc. when you have most or all of the people living under the same roof :D
  • exdisneychick
    Options
    How many kids do you have, and do you want more?

Just curious :smile:

None here yet. Would love to have 1 or maybe 2.

I've got 4 angels in Heaven, and am working on more... :wink:
    I also have 2 Angel babies..
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    None yet but I'd like at least 1 of my own, and I'm not opposed to marrying someone with kids :)
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    I have 1. I want more. I just need to find a partner. ;)
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    4 (15, 9, 6, and 10mos) :) ... I "think" we are all set now! I said that after 3 but the baby bug hit me pretty bad ... we are so happy to have our baby Rebekah :)
  • AlaskanRC
    AlaskanRC Posts: 2
    Options
    I have two kids. My daughter is 7 and my son is a year and half. I have always wanted 3 or 4 but currently with no other-half it's not going to happen. When I find that other-half maybe I'll have another.
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    None, and no more.

I love love, love kids/babies/toddlers/infants but I also love giving them back to the parents at the end of the day or weekend. Trust me, I am that "favorite" aunt that will spoil the kids rotten and play with them instead of the adults most of the time :D
  • patf1979
    patf1979 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    3 (2 girls, 1 boy). Boy really wants a baby brother and we've always wanted 4 or 5 kids, so definitely open to having more soon!
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    One 3 year old son. We've been trying for 3 years for another one, hopefully soon now that my wife and I have dropped a lot of weight (between the two of us, 213 lbs). Just keep trying! :smile:
  • CCJ13
    CCJ13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have 5 (4 boys, 1 girl). Ages 12, 10 (my 1 girl), 6, 3, & 2 on Sunday :) The 6 year old is adopted & we have talked about & inquired on a girl up for adoption. I haven't heard anything in awhile so I don't think it is going to happen. I can't have anymore biological kids & I don't want anymore. I am so done with having babies. The girl we inquired on adopting is turning 13 this month. If we do adopt again, it will definitely be an older, potty trained, school aged child.
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Child-free by choice and will be staying that way. My husband and I dote on our cat like she's a child, but fortunately do not have to turn her into a productive member of society at any point.
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    4 - ages 23, 23, 18 and 16 and two grand sons! Wouldn't have it any other way!