Kids?

Options

Replies

• JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    1 Girl for now. Hopefully a boy next. But either way 1 or 2 more at the max!! Not until I find the right guy this time!!
  • bcereuskk
    bcereuskk Posts: 33
    Options
    I have a 4 year old daughter and we're working on #2. I always said I wanted 3 but I think I may just feel blessed if I get 2.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I have 2.5 children...lol I have 2 with my wonderful husband...1 girl who will be 5 in june and 1 boy who is 7....I also have a pretty dang cool step son who will be 12 this june....SCARY AGE!!! lol. Would i have more...YES!!! If I had the time for them all, and the space and money I would have a litter! lol I truly believe I was supposed to be a mom. But since our house is relatively small and only hubs works I guess we are done :ohwell:
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    5, ages 7,9,10,16 & 17. I'm not opposed to having more if my health can handle it.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    none for me yet...i honestly want 2 a little me and a little princess...but if you're reading God that wasnt an okay for twins lol
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    23 weeks pregnant with my first (a girl), then no more after this.
    That is what a lot of people say...they have a way of making your change your mind :wink:
  • p0intofinsanity_
    Options
    I don't have any as of yet but I have my whole life ahead of me. I would love 2 or 3 but I need to find my man first.;)
  • kleed41
    kleed41 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have 2 boys (16 and 12) and one girl(7). They are the joy of my life.:heart:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    none for me yet...i honestly want 2 a little me and a little princess...but if you're reading God that wasnt an okay for twins lol

HAHAHHA good job specifying!!!
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    have 1 girl age 9 but from a previous relationship i have 5 step children also ages 23-14(4 girls 1boy)and I have two grand babies also
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    I have 1 daughter, she is 2. I love her to bits but dont think I could do it all over again..... Deffo no more for me in the near future. Maybe...MAYBE one day.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old boy and 13 month old boy/girl twins.

We are NOT having more. The twins (second pregnancy in general) was quite a surprise. Although I absolutely adore my minions.

Lesson learned...babies come from margaritas. Twins if you drink top-shelf. :drinker:
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    1 six year old male child. I am OUT of the baby business.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    <
    Mason and Finn 3yrs and 1yr. I'd love to have another one, but they keep getting bigger and bigger (birth weights) and at this rate, the next one would be over 10 pounds! I'd love to try for a girl, but sadly, hubs said the boys are enough and that he didn't want to be 60 with kids still at home going to High School. lol
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    A 10 year old girl. She is the most amazing thing on the planet. So funny and quirky and smart and good hearted. She's my little girl and the whole world revolves around her.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way... but I know a lot of fathers that couldn't care less about their kids...

You Rock Dad!!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have 5...3 bio and 2 step. We are done! LOL
    Can't imagine life without them :)
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    Zero kids, and zero desire to have them.

It was one of those weird things - I've made exactly two decisions as a kid that I stuck to and that wound up being the best things for me. One, at age 12, I decided I was moving to NY when I grew up, which I did, and which I still love. The second, at age 15, was that I was never having kids. And hooo-boy, did I have to listen to everyone else who "knew better" for the rest of my teens, and all through my 20s and my 30s, telling me, "You'll change your mind." But I didn't - and the nice thing about finally being in my 40s is that people have finally stopped telling me that! :laugh:
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    2 boys and would like 1 more but not anytime soon. got my hands full enough
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have two that I am thankful for daily. My first now 6 had open heart surgery at 8wks old. My second now 3 has lots of food intolerances (28). We are def done but I wouldnt change it for the world. They are my world!
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Three kids. Son 4, daughters 1 year and 2 months. I don't want anymore. I'm done.