Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Me and My boyfriend want 3 or 4 :]
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    3 girls and 1 boy, my baby is 19yo and so happy he is almost ready to give me an empty nest. :)
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have two, a 10 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. My husband has had two vasectomies (the first didn't work) so definitely no more for us.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    A 7 year old girl and a boy who is 3. We don't want more right now, but we are still young, we might decide to have more later.
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    I have 4. Two girls; almost 13 and 10, and identical twin boys; 5 1/2. We are done, done, and done! We were done after the 10 year old, but got a wonderful surprise with the boys!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have 2... A 13 year old daughter and a 5 month old son. And NO, that'll be all.
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    I have 1 and he is 1. I do not want any more.
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have 3- a daughter who is 16 and sons ages 9 and 7... The 16 yr old is free to a good home.

edited to add: I have a tubal ligation....no more for me!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    No kids ... going to keep it that way and stick to dogs!
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have one, who is 5. I'd love just 1 more, but I can't see it happening. :cry:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

If that's him in your pic, he is super super cute :)
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have 5 ages 6,5,3,2 and 8mths. We lost our fist one at 17wks it was a boy :(

There are 4 girls and 1 boy and the miscarriage.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Two and through. Fine sons, 13 and 10.
    I have two, a 10 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. My husband has had two vasectomies (the first didn't work) so definitely no more for us.

THAT counts as a surprise. I am always stunned by married people having regular sex with inadequate or no protection calling an unplanned pregnancy a surprise--more like an inevitability.
  • MissingPixies
    MissingPixies Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I have 2. My son is 5 years old and my daughter is about 22 months old. I'm happy with my two kiddos.
  • BrittanyAppleby
    Options
    I have a son & I would like more but my fiancee is older & I think he is done
    having babies! Lol
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options

If that's him in your pic, he is super super cute :)
    That is him. And thanks, I think so too, but I'm kinda biased! :wink:
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I have two, two girls 13 and 4 years, yes that much age in between lol...and I'm done having kids.
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    3 kids, ages 25, 23 and 17. Two grandkids ages 6 and 4. And a ton of adoptive kids. : O )
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    None and i don't want any. Ever.
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options
    We have 2..girl is 3 and boy is 1 (see ticker) I would like more several years from now but husband says he's done, I'll just have to hope he changes his mind at some point, and if he doesn't I am happy because I'm totally in love with the two I have, and very lucky to get to stay home with them.