Kids?

Options

Replies

• Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    How many kids do you have, and do you want more?

Just curious :smile:

Zero + Zero = me supremely happy . :flowerforyou:
  • illunsorcio
    illunsorcio Posts: 27
    Options
    I have 3 - 1 daughter (8) and 2 boys (7 and 5).. I have been to vet and got fixed... Not more kidos for me....
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have 5, 1 girl age 7 and 4 boys ages 5, 4, 2, and 6 months. We are talking about trying for one more girl! So, we will probably end up with 6.
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    And no, we're done. Had I married a man younger than I did I might have done 2 sets of 2 spaced like 5 years apart.

That's what my Mum did :bigsmile:

I've got a 6 year-old boy, & no, one is more than enough :laugh:
  • TIDDYBEAR
    TIDDYBEAR Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    No crap ickybella!! You are SMART! Smart people only have 1 kid. REAL smart people don't have ANY!!
    Kids cost money, make messes, and break things. That about covers it. (I have 2 TOO many!)
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    2- My son 13 and My daughter 9. As for more? Nope had the factory shut down after my divorce. never looked back.
  • xzotikmama
    xzotikmama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i have two crazy babies...i love them to death. Son 3, daughter 1 1/2. I think i'm good for now, but hubby wants more...
  • kimdoes
    kimdoes Posts: 90
    Options
    I have a 13 yr old daughter named Catey that is absolutely wonderful. I have a 10 yr old son named TC that is amazing. I had my baby carriage removed and my play ground left behind when I was 23 yrs old. I am 33 years old now and would give anything to have another one... BUT in a lot of ways I am SO thankful I can't! I LOVE babies and children. But once you get out of the diapers and bottles and all of that, you kind of like the fact that you can sleep through the night and late in the morning on weekends. You kinda get used to the fact that you can eat a full meal without wiping someone's butt. You kinda enjoy the fact that you can arrive at work without spit up on your shoulder. LOL Don't let this discourage you. I wouldn't take any of that back for all the gold in China. In fact, I would go back a million times to do it over and over again with the two I have. When they are that small, everything is so rushed... so compact you find yourself living in the moment and not enjoying the broad picture... sometimes not able to enjoy it. I am thankful that I have grow with my children and know now how to step back and take it all in. Some people never learn that.

Ramble Ramble... :) Good luck to you and your future babies!!
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    We have 4 (3 girls and a boy). We had wanted 5 or 6, but I feel like we're currently at our limit, financially and emotionally. Plus, I've had 3 c/s now and had some BP problems with the last pregnancy (and we've had two losses) so I don't want to push it physically. I love big families but it just might not be in the cards for us.
  • xzotikmama
    xzotikmama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a 13 yr old daughter named Catey that is absolutely wonderful. I have a 10 yr old son named TC that is amazing. I had my baby carriage removed and my play ground left behind when I was 23 yrs old. I am 33 years old now and would give anything to have another one... BUT in a lot of ways I am SO thankful I can't! I LOVE babies and children. But once you get out of the diapers and bottles and all of that, you kind of like the fact that you can sleep through the night and late in the morning on weekends. You kinda get used to the fact that you can eat a full meal without wiping someone's butt. You kinda enjoy the fact that you can arrive at work without spit up on your shoulder. LOL Don't let this discourage you. I wouldn't take any of that back for all the gold in China. In fact, I would go back a million times to do it over and over again with the two I have. When they are that small, everything is so rushed... so compact you find yourself living in the moment and not enjoying the broad picture... sometimes not able to enjoy it. I am thankful that I have grow with my children and know now how to step back and take it all in. Some people never learn that.

Glad to see that someone is a PROUD MAMA, and not complaining about the messes kids make, or how expensive kids are...Maybe those people who are complaining should have thought before having kids!!

For those that don't have any or want any...There's nothing wrong with that, kids aren't for everyone. I have some amazing friends to have 5 furbabies and don't want any kids. Again nothing wrong with that...
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I have none, but in the far-off future (not until thirty or over) I would like to have 2-3 kids, even if I don't meet anyone.
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    i have 2 beautiful kids. at this moment i don't want anymore..but who's to say what will happen in the near future:smile:
  • kimdoes
    kimdoes Posts: 90
    Options

Glad to see that someone is a PROUD MAMA, and not complaining about the messes kids make, or how expensive kids are...Maybe those people who are complaining should have thought before having kids!!

For those that don't have any or want any...There's nothing wrong with that, kids aren't for everyone. I have some amazing friends to have 5 furbabies and don't want any kids. Again nothing wrong with that...

Thank You SO Much!! There are some stressful days- BUT the good ALWAYS outweighs the bad!! I am very blessed!!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Three kids, the perfect number for our family! :smile: I was just telling my husband this morning that if I didn't have all c-sections that maybe I would've liked to have had more and he thought I was crazy. They are great, but are a handful!
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    4, 2 boys (10 and 7) and 2 girls (almost 2 and 3 1/2 months).

We're done. Hubs got snipped while I was preggers with #4.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    4 (ages 14, 10, 8, and 4). I'd go for 1 more, but hubby says no. It's ok, I think the ones I have are conspiring to kill me anyway.
  • snacker127
    snacker127 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    2 boys ages 13 & 15.....do you want them? LOL

I have a 14 yr old girl and an 18 yr old boy. I too am happy to share (jk) No more for me, I love my family just the way it is:)
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    I have none....I'd like to have 3. I hope at least one of them, will turn out right:bigsmile:
  • mrodriguez81
    mrodriguez81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have 3 (2 girls, 1 boy) girls 10 & 18 mos, boy 6.

No more for me, although DH doesn't agree on that. He wants more.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    i have 1 boy
    he is soo awesome
    i dont need anymore :)