One Peanut M&M?

Options
124»

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Don't even tempt yourself, I consider sugar toxic to my body and would not eat even one m&m. Walnuts instead of peanuts...no sugar Walnut m&m's...hmmm

This confuses me.

...and chocolate is pretty much kryptonite, So no sugar, no chocolate walnut M&Ms.

aka walnuts.

But, if I am not from the planet of Krypton, kryptonite does not affect me.....so chocolate okay in moderation.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Don't even tempt yourself, I consider sugar toxic to my body and would not eat even one m&m. Walnuts instead of peanuts...no sugar Walnut m&m's...hmmm

This confuses me.

...and chocolate is pretty much kryptonite, So no sugar, no chocolate walnut M&Ms.

aka walnuts.

But, if I am not from the planet of Krypton, kryptonite does not affect me.....so chocolate okay in moderation.

Good point. OPs probably not from Krypton either, so 1 peanut M&M probably qualifies as moderation. :happy:
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&Ms are a tool of the devil. :bigsmile:
  • debzeeU2
    debzeeU2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I hope that's not your snack for the day. :laugh:
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I just opened up a bag of peanut m&ms, ate 1,
    and threw the rest away. Then I did 1 jumping
    jack, and logged 12 calories. I think it's the only
    way to truly play it safe...

WTH, I just weighed myself and lost an ounce?
  • angie_sample
    angie_sample Posts: 190
    Options
    u have self control i cant just eat on peanut m&m
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I just opened up a bag of peanut m&ms, ate 1,
    and threw the rest away. Then I did 1 jumping
    jack, and logged 12 calories. I think it's the only
    way to truly play it safe...

WTH, I just weighed myself and lost an ounce?

you too?
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

This confuses me.

aka walnuts.

Good point. OPs probably not from Krypton either, so 1 peanut M&M probably qualifies as moderation. :happy:

Oh but I am!
  • jak2315
    jak2315 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you can. Just eat the entire bag and then log that in! (lol) At least the peanuts give you protein.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    hell i hate hundreds of mm stupid me was looking at them upside down i thought they were weight watcher pills
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    How do I log just one?

HELP!!!!!!!

I cant eat one. I cant eat two or three. Once I ate one of those giant bags in one sitting. They are my biggest weakness.
    So good for you, having just one.
  • Kirdaz
    Kirdaz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i hope you went for a 10 mile run afterwards:laugh:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

This confuses me.

aka walnuts.

Oh but I am!
    Sorry. I should know better than to make any assumptions about anyone on this board!

Seriously though, if you don't have a digital scale, get one ASAP. They're not expensive and will take a ton of the guesswork out of calorie counting. Your OCD brain will thank you for it.
  • cheekym31
    cheekym31 Posts: 5
    Options
    the only way i could just have one would be if there was only one left, god i need tips on self control!!!!!!