Someone talk me out of eating this Chocolate Chip Cookie!!!!

Options

Replies

• jzacher12
    jzacher12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    DONT DO IT!! Unless u plan to increase your exercise for today to account for the calories. Plus I find when I eat something like that I just feel guilty all day!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Well done! Your nearly there! X
  • Silvercivic
    Silvercivic Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    one act of will power will lead to another and then another. way to resist! go home and eat a healthy dinner tonight! today is going to be a WIN!
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I've thought about it more.
    I just ate a cookie in sympathy for you. It was delicious.

(please insert humour here)
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    210 calories? oh hell no... THROW IT AWAY! or take a bite flush the rest immediately before you have a chance to contemplate the next bite!:noway:
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Too bad! I grabbed and ate it!:drinker: :laugh:
  • Drawberry
    Drawberry Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This is not the cookie you are looking for.
    It is a lie, a fantasy created by the mind, there was never any cookie in the first place. Do not let it fool you. Within it's crumbly confines lays only suffering and discord.

Discord_Wired_preview.png
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Eat the cookie, it will be one less for me to worry about
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    If I can eat just ONE Peanut M&M, you can stop at one cookie for CRIPES sake!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Sounds ****ing delicious.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    How often does it happen? I would eat the cookie. Being healthy does not = never eating a chocolate chip cookie ever.
    When I was losing the most weight I would still have a cookie now and then and still lose that week.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    eat it... then exercise... the end.
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    If you decide you want a cookie, you can go out and buy a really nice one from a bakery. You don't have to eat food just because it's there.

this is great advice! get a fancy cookie if you're going to have that many calories for a crappy one! ;)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    You mean someone talk you out of eating POOP!!!!

Really? Please explain the rationale to me of comparing a cookie to poop?
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    ohhaiieated128485557752825105.jpg

then I burned the calories running away with the rest!!

cat31.JPG
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    EAT HALF! perfect solution.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    *steals and eats the cookie. There. Problem solved!

hahahahahaha.....very good!

See, I would say go ahead and enjoy it, then just do an extra work out later....but honestly, I wouldn't eat it...because I find when I eat that stuff, it makes me crave it more! Could be just me...I know some people can take a bite and walk away....yeah, not so much my case...i will eat the whole box!! LOL

Don't deprive, but be smart...best advice I was ever given :)
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Ok BEFORE YOU EAT THAT COOKIE. . . . THINK ABOUT THIS. . . .Remember all the hard work. . .time. . dedication and energy it took to get those 20bs off. . . .take a deep breathe and let it out. . .now imagine all those lbs piling back on in 5 secs. . . Dont eat the cookie. I know your not going to gain 20lbs with 1 cookie. But you have come this far and you will get to goal. . just stay disciplined, back away from the cookie :) Also a great idea. Buy or borrow a 20lb weighted vest. every time you want to cheat on your food plan. . .put it on and walk around your house a few mins. Remember how far you have come and how far you WILL go ;) Great job on your loss so far and on your passion for a healthier lifestyle.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I keep thinking about a quote "Im not a dog so I dont reward myself with treats". For whatever thats worth and coming from a guy who ate 6 peanut butter no bakes last evening at a celebration along with a piece of cake and a small piece of blueberry pie, And yes I counted for it except the blue berry pie whoops.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    Dang meetings - they had boxes and boxes the Costco Chocolate Chip cookies!!!!! I took just 1 - and now just can't decide if it's worth the calories!! BTW it's 210 calories for one stinking cookie!!!! :grumble:

I'd eat two.